~Chapter Twenty-Four~

You stared at Hisoka, a confused look in your eye as you couldn't stop your mind from wandering to Kastro.

What did he want from you? Did he even want anything? Were you overthinking it?

You were racking your brain for answers as you walked through the halls of the arena, looking for Killua.

You finally spotted the white haired boy walking down the hall, alone.

"Hey Killua!" you yelled, waving your hand at him.

"Oh! Hey (y/n), what're you doing here?" he asked.

"I came with Hisoka... sort of. He kind of tricked me into it." you replied as you jogged up to meet Killua.

"So are you two dating or something?" he asked you rather bluntly.

"Um, what?" you asked, not really processing the question.

He gestured rather stupidly at your eyes. 

'Ah shit. I forgot I had the makeup on.'

"Um, I-" you cleared your throat. "Yeah, something like that. Do you want to catch up in your room? I'd love to see how Gon is doing too."

"Sure I guess. Come on." he gestured for you to follow.

You both stepped into the elevator.

Ding. Ding. Ding.

Finally, you reached the 200th floor.

You followed Killua down the hall and to the right, until he stopped in front of room number 283.

"Oi, Gon!" he yelled from outside the room. 

You heard the light patter of footsteps as Gon made his way to the door.

"Yeah Killu-" he stopped dead as he saw you with him. "(y/n)!" he yelled, jumping on you, wrapping his arms around you.

"Hey Gon! Long time no see!" you said, putting him down.

You Gon and Killua spent the evening catching up and just having a good time. At one point, the boys teased you for having makeup on, in which you replied rather cheekily, "You guys are just jealous that I can pull it off and you can't!"

After a while, you raided the boy's mini fridge, happy to find that neither one of them had drank the alcohol in there.

With glee, you downed most of the miniature liquor bottles in there. 

The boys found your drunk stupor hilarious, and couldn't contain their laughter as you stumbled into the kitchen mumbling something about bread.

"Gah! Y'know wha'?" you slurred, glaring at the small people, watching them wipe the tears from their eyes. "I'on need this! I'm gonna go back to my room, and SLEEP!"

You walked towards the exit and slammed the door behind you.

'I'm so going to regret this is the morning...' you thought to yourself as you stumbled through the halls.

As you were walking, you tripped up over your own feet and fell, face first, onto the floor.

You started to die of laughter at your own drunkenness. 

You were about to push yourself up off of the carpet, but a hand was presented to you instead.

You looked up to the owner of said hand, seeing a friendly smile and long white hair in front of you.

"Kastro!" you said excitedly, like you were seeing an old friend.

"You ok there? You took quite a tumble." he asked as he helped you up.