~Chapter Twenty-Eight~

"(y/n)?"

"Yes Hisoka?"

Walking down the street, the two of you were shopping for outfits to wear to the auction.

"I want you to accompany me to the auction," he said, sounding uncharacteristically nervous.

"I would love to sweetie."

He closed his eyes and smiled sweetly at you. 

"Besides," you continued. "I am curious to know what the Phantom Troupe wants with me." Honestly it was kind of exciting you.

Hisoka rolled his eyes, the two of you finding the perfect store for formal attire.

You ended up buying the first dress you tried on, but made Hisoka try on a ton of different outfits. You almost made him buy a dress, the way it clung to his body almost too perfectly was a high selling point, but you wanted to blend in. A man such as Hisoka was hard enough to go unnoticed, and wearing such exquisite clothing would make it even more difficult. 

Finally, the two of you agreed on a velour suit, with a bowtie to top off the look.

You putted around the city for the rest of the afternoon, until the two of you wanted to go home. Well, at least to the hotel you were staying at. Home for now.

"What do you want to do after the auction?" you asked Hisoka, the thought making you weirdly anxious.

"I'm not sure yet. Why? Do you have something you want to do?"

"No, not really..." Hisoka frowned at your response.

In the back of your mind, you had always wanted a house to call your own, somewhere away from the city and with lots of trees.

The days before the auction melded together, not that you were complaining. Wake up, make breakfast, fuck. Lunch, spar for a bit, fuck. Dinner, fuck, shower (with a quick fuck), go to sleep. Repeat.  

Even though you were blissfully happy with the laid back few days, the auction tonight definitely put a pep in your step.

You put on your dress, a simple black dress. It had two thin shoulder straps, and a deep v-back, the tip reaching a little too far down for Hisoka's liking. The front of the dress matched the back, with a deep v-shape reaching just past the valley between your breasts. It was made of silk, and clung to your body flawlessly. There was a slit on the left thigh, and full coverage on your right. 

The shoes you chose were patented leather black platform stilettos, which moved your height to six feet tall. They had silver buckles, which matched the silver necklace Hisoka had bought you a while back. It had a small pendant in the shape of a daisy. It was your favourite necklace.

You styled your hair in an up-do, pulling small strands to frame your face. You placed small silver clips in the bun. You kept your makeup simple, with plain black eyeliner, and a purple lipstick that matched Hisoka's hair. 

Hisoka wore his suit, the silver buttons matching your jewelry. He wore patented leather shoes, matching yours. His hair was slicked back, and he wore his signature makeup, but smaller, and in black eyeliner just under his eye.

"You look ravishing," you told him.

"I can say the same about you darling," his look trapping you in a prison of your own mind. He made you feel so much... "Are you ready to go?"

"Just one second."

You stepped up to him, a velvet box in your hand.

"I bought this for you a while back, I just never had a good chance to give it to you."