~Chapter Twenty-Three~

You had never experienced this feeling before.

It was like you were with Kiri, but something different.

Was this what love was?

You never have actually experienced it before, other than with her.

Yet, as you stared at Hisoka's face, his smudged makeup, the small crust of drool on his face.

Man, he was not a pretty sleeper.

His soft snore, something about him just made you melt.

The more you thought about him, the more you made yourself blush.

His pink and purple hair.

The way his golden eyes almost looked right at your soul.

'What am I thinking? I'm not into this mushy gushy cheesy shit!' you screamed at yourself as you flopped from your side onto your back.

Huffing, you got up and started making breakfast.

This man was going to turn you soft.

You plopped yourself down on the stool in the room and dug your spoon into your cereal.

After a few bites, Hisoka walked out of the bedroom, shirtless.

You heard him enter the room and turned to say hello.

The blood rushed to your cheeks as you tried to recover from choking on your food.

"Like what you see dear~?" Hisoka lamely stated as he walked up to the box of cereal, still on the counter.

Coughing the last piece out of your lungs, your mind blanked as you tried to think of a response.

Hisoka tiredly continued speaking, saving you from whatever embarrassing thing you were about to say.

"I have a fight today." he spoke, his voice like velvet to your ears. 

He turned to you and smirked, sending a chill through your veins.

A good one, of course.

"You do?" 

He nodded in response.

You admired his hands as he poured the cereal from the box.

'God, his hands!? Are you kidding (y/n)? PULL YOURSELF TOGETHER!' you reprimanded yourself.

Shaking the sinful thoughts from your head you continue on.

"Do you think you're going to win?" you asked.

"Do you think I won't?" he responded dangerously.

"No that's not what I meant I-" you stumbled across your words. Hisoka was staring at you, your wall of confidence obsolete in his presence. 

He smirked at your rambling.

He liked what a simple stare could do to you.

No, he was not letting you go anytime soon.

Hisoka had left your room after breakfast, you think he was going to see if his door had been fixed.

In perfect honesty, you weren't really paying attention to what he was saying, your brain too focused on the night before.

You sat alone in your room, well alone as you could be with those thoughts in your head for a long time.

You were in there for about half an hour before you got extremely bored.