Future Mrs. Kaiba

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER IS A LEMON. :) This chapter will also be in 3rd person!

time skip to after the night plans..

Seto and his new fiance were sitting in the car after their night out on the town, just talking.

"Thank you, for the night on the city." Julia smiled at him, receiving a small smile back from the CEO.

"You're welcome, but the night doesn't end at dinner and a late night city walk." She checked the time on his car's radio, reading almost 2 in the morning. Julia then looked back up at him and saw his smirk, the kind of smirk that makes her weak in the knees. 

"Do I know what the night will finish with?" Julia smirked back at her future husband, only getting a chuckle in response.

"I'm sure you do." Seto Kaiba leaned over to the passenger side and gave her a quick kiss, then opened his door, getting ready to come out. 

Julia opened her door and walked out grabbing her purse from the floor board, closing the door and walking towards Seto, who was holding the home door for her. When she walked inside, there was a loud smack against her one buttock cheek, which made her yelp, but grin. 

"Good thing my brother and Preston are sleeping." Seto whispered to her, watching her put her purse on the kitchen table. 

"I guess so." She giggled, and turned around seeing her fiance standing in front of her wearing that sexy smirk she loved so much.

Seto picks her up bridal style and gives her a quick kiss on the cheek before taking her up to the room they shared together. Soon enough, they reached the room but Julia didn't feel a bed. Her feet met the floor of the bed room they shared.

"I love you." Seto told her as he attacked her lips with his, making her back be pressed against the wall. 

"I love you too." Julia said back to him in moans, and Seto picked her up, making Julia wrap her legs around his waist. 

The shirt she wore was soon tore off of her and thrown to the other side of the room as her fiance attacked her neck with strong kisses and bite marks, and exposing Julia in her black and red bra. Seto made her moan more as his actions proved himself, along with the log in his pants. 

After leaving some love marks on Julia's breasts, he took her to lay down on the bed as he hovered over her, giving her more kisses with moans in between each one. Seto kissed down her body, from her cleavage to her stomach, and removed the pants she wore revealing a pair of red panties.

"I'm not a fan of red, but damn you pull it off so well." He moaned out to her as her fingers ran through his chestnut hair. Julia then gripped on his hair when she heard a tear and some friction against her skin. 

Seto tore off her undies, knowing he would owe her a new shopping spree from damaging her clothes. He took off his jacket and his shirt, showing Julia what she was going to marry; a sexy, muscular CEO of the biggest gaming company in the country. 

"Seto.." She gently moaned as Seto opened her legs and blew on her clit, making her shiver. 

"I'm going to marry you, I will let everyone in the whole world know you're mine." He took his index finger and pushed it into Julia, making her yelp and moan as her walls clenched around it. 

"Seto, stop teasing." She moaned out, only to see Seto smirking by her crotch. He gave her pearl a kiss, then a quick suck, which she thoroughly enjoyed. "Oh, my God!" She screamed, letting the pleasure pour out of her.