Fire Princess VS Warriors of the Century Part 2

Previously..

"When my Fox heads to the graveyard, it allows me to destroy a monster of my choice on the field, and you already know who I'm going to pick!" She screamed, as the Fox went into the graveyard.

"What? No! Not my knight!" Julia then nods, which makes me smirk, she now will be winning this duel shortly.

"It is your knight! Fire Fox, take the Masked Knight Level 7 with you to the graveyard!"

Kenneth shrieked as his knight disappeared, leaving his field open for attacks, which made Julia grin.

"Ugh, my most powerful monster!" He cried out as his daughter was laughing.

"I'll win this duel, do you end your turn?" He grunted, and placed a monster in face down defense position.

"I do now, since I have a monster to defend my life points."

"The next turn will be your last, father!" 

QUICK NOTE: This chapter will be in 3rd POV.

LIFE POINTS
Julia:4000 Kenneth: 3000

Julia had her Twin-Headed Fire Dragon on the field with 1 face down while her father Kenneth, had just 1 face down monster in defense position to protect his life points. 

"This duel will end here soon!" Julia called out, drawing a card from her deck. "I summon my Gem-Knight Garnet (ATK:1900 DEF: 0) in attack mode, attacking your face down!"

"Ha, no! Reveal my Millennium Shield (ATK: 0 DEF: 3000)! Say goodbye to 1100 life points!" Kenneth chuckled, which made Julia cringe. 

"Damn you!" She screamed. 

"Now, it's going to be impossible for you to get through my shield! Julia, you have nothing that could save you now!" 

LIFE POINTS
Julia: 2900 Kenneth 3000

"I play my spell card, Supremacy Berry from the field!" Julia called. "When my life points are lower than yours, I'm able to increase my life points by 2000!" 

"I'm okay with that! Just wait until it's my turn, Julia. You'll regret even coming here, and falling for the bait." He drew his card, and made his move. "I play the magic card, The Warrior Returning Alive! This card allows me to pick one Warrior monster in my graveyard and add it to my hand." He did as the card addressed. "Next, I'm going to play Raigeki!" 

"WHAT?!" Both Julia and Seto yelled.

"Yes, you heard me correctly. Raigeki! This spell eliminates every monster on your side of the field and sends them to the graveyard!" Kenneth laughed maniacally. "Bye, Twin-Headed Fire Dragon!" 

"NO!" Julia cried out, as she watched her dragon fade away. "You'll pay for that!!!" Julia screamed, making her point across. Seto watched her from a distant, since he wasn't allowed on the dueling arena. His hart ached for her, as much as it wasn't like him too. He was trying to think of some ways to help her during this duel. 

"Oh, Julia. I can't believe you relied on 1 card out of all the other ones in your deck. Sounds pretty pathetic that you need to increase your life points to stay afloat. Too bad you have no monsters to defend you! I'll now summon my Celtic Guardian (ATK 1400 DEF: 1200), and I'll have my guardian attack you directly!" 

"Fuck!" She screamed as she lost 1400 life points, making her points 3500. 

"I end my turn, good luck Julia." Julia scoffed at his remark and drew her card. 

"I special summon my Spirit of the Flames (ATK: 1700 DEF: 1000) by removing one fire type monster in my graveyard from play, and it gains 300 attack! Making the attack points 2100!" She played him successfully, but her turn wasn't done yet. "I also summon my Inferno Dragon (ATK: 1700 DEF: 200), which also has a special effect! When summoned, I can special summon a level 4 fire monster from my deck or my hand! So, say hello to my Fire Kraken (ATK: 1600 DEF: 1500)! This turn will be the end of you, father!" 

"What do you mean? My shield has more defense points than any other card on the field!" Julia began to laugh, like she couldn't believe he forgot about something. 

"Father, I'm going to play a card that seems very familiar to you so don't be too shocked." She went to play a spell card. "I play my spell, Lightening Vortex!" 

"LIGHTENING VORTEX?!" He hollered, surprised. 

"Why, yes. I'm sure you remember giving me this card when I was a child when I was first playing the game. Do you remember what it does?" She asked him, with the Kaiba attitude, which made the Kaiba behind her smirk. 

"Of course I do! You can discard a card from your hand, and it destroys every monster on my field!" Julia smirked, knowing she had this duel in the bag. 

"You're right! So now, my vortex! Get rid of that shield!" 

"Oh my, no!!!" Kenneth yelled, not ready for defeat.

"This is the last turn I'll have against you, you sick man! Monsters, attack him directly and bring me victory!!!!" 

LIFE POINTS
Julia: 3500 Kenneth: 0

She grabbed her cards and smirked, walked off of the dueling platform. Seto walked over to her, helping her get on ground level since the dueling floor was slightly elevated. 

"Thanks, Seto." She smiled at him, only receiving a kiss on her forehead. 

"Good duel, too bad you wouldn't be able to defeat me." Julia rolled her eyes at his comment as she walked away, hand in hand with the CEO. 

They were only a couple feet away from Julia's father and Pegasus, before Kenneth busting down.

"I want a rematch!" Julia laughed at him.

"No, now put up your side of the bet. I won against you and you need to accept that! Seto and I will be leaving now. I have a son to take care of." Julia waved them off as both her and Seto Kaiba walked away leaving them alone. 

UPDATE! 

Thanks for reading guys! 

Author's Note for the next chapter! <3