Saving Julia Part 1

Previously...

"Ha, Kaiba. If you want you girl back, then let's play a game." More games?!

"What did you do to my wife?! Put her on this instant!" I stood up in my chair, and didn't stop yelling on the phone. "I have no time for games! Where is my damn wife!?!" The voices in the back kept on chuckling and giggling, making me cringe. Preston then looked at me with worried eyes, and ran to me, hugging my leg.

"Daddy, why are you crying?" I was crying? I used my other hand and felt my cheeks, there were the tears.

"Oh, you have Preston Michael Williams as well with you? Please, bring him with you. We will be at the dock in 20 minutes. Don't be late."

Dial tone.

------------------------------

Seto's POV

I immediately picked up my son and put my phone into my trench coat pocket, and clicked on my talking collar.

"Mokuba, Julia's been kidnapped from our home! You are in charge until I get back!" I strictly told my little brother as I ran out of my office. 

"Mr. Kaiba-"

"SAVE IT!"

 I yelled at my employee, trying to get out if my company as quickly as possible. I reached my car and strapped Preston in, who was crying at this point. I made sure I had my deck and my duel disk in my passenger seat, hoping all they wanted was a duel. 

"Daddy, where's mommy!?" He screamed as I shifted gears, going into reverse. 

"We're going to find mommy, I promise!" I said to him, trying to stay calm as I whip out of my parking lot. 

The dock alone was almost 45 minutes away from Kaiba Corporation, so I knew I had to speed. This was not going to be easy.

Julia's POV

"Let go of me!" I screamed at the 2 men that tied me up to this chair. "This hurts!" I cried out in pain. I had tears pouring down my face, but there was also bleeding scratches and bruises on my legs and arms. "What did I do to deserve this!?"

"Hehe, I guess you need to learn a couple of things before murdering a family member." Someone with a familiar voice walked out of a car, who just happened to park by the dock. 

"What are you talking about?!" I wiggled, trying to set myself free. Though it did not work. More tears poured out of my eyes, everything was blurry and she was so scared for her son. 

"It's me, Keith Ingram." I heard from behind me. 

"No, way. You traveled here from America to punish me over something I didn't do!?" I wept, wanting this to be over.

"You're correct, Julia. My other 2 sons are quite rude, aren't they?" Sons? 

"What? Wait, Joshua was your only son!" The 3 men began to laugh and chuckle together, which made shivers go down my spine. 

"Very observant, but when Joshua's mother and I got a divorce, she had 2 twin boys and I took them in as my own. They have my last name, obviously." They both looked exactly like Joshua's mother; blonde hair and blue eyes, same facial structures. It was almost scary. "This is Steven and David Ingram, and they also made a phone call to your fiancé." My eyes widened, then my heart dropped. 

"No no, you're joking right?" I then felt a stinging on my face, one of them smacked me, making blood spill out of my cheek a little.

"Nope, we also found out that he has little Preston." Steven laughed maniacally, as I grew angry.