Saving Julia Part 2

Previously..

"You killed my son, Seto Kaiba." This was Keith Ingram then.

"Eh, of course I killed him. He threatened to kill Julia, so I shot him between the eyes!" I admitted. I didn't care to admit it, my wife was dying and I could feel my eyes filling with tears. "Why did you punish my wife?! What do you want!?" One of the twins walked up to me with a smirk on his face.

"I'm Steven Ingram, the older twin and we punished her so you know how we felt when you murdered Joshua. We were hurting and in pain as well, now you can see her suffering and dying!" This Steven character was laughing like a total lunatic, and if they wanted a duel then a duel is what they're going to get.

"I challenge you to a duel then, Keith Ingram!" I shouted and activated my duel disk, shuffling my deck and putting it in the slot, then he followed.

"I'm alright with that! But, let's put down some ground rules."

"Good. When I win, you leave my city, never come back and lose contact with my wife!" Keith put a smirk on his face, than began to say his half of the bargain.

"When I win, Steven and David kill both you and Julia and we take Preston." I remember what Julia said to me, which got me to think.

flashback...

"Why are you mad? You should be proud that I'm dueling for Preston!" I said, clearly angered.

"A damn duel shouldn't choose the fate of my son! You, Seto are making a big mistake!" Julia yelled, making me look down in my lap, and quickly began to drive.

"Do you think I'm going to lose to a lowlife who couldn't even be there for you? Who couldn't even be there for Preston? What's the mistake here?" She then sighed, hearing my question.

"My son is worth more than a duel. If you lose, then I would have to share my son with someone who never cared until now. He has no idea how to change a diaper, how to put clothes on him or even bathe him. Do you think I want to put Preston through that?!" I sighed in annoyance.

"You think I'm going to lose?" I paused. "I won't lose."

end of flashback...

"My son is worth more than this duel, Ingram. He's worth more than anything I have ever had, and same goes to Julia!"

"More than your company?"

...

"Exactly. Now, duel me Seto Kaiba."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

QUICK NOTE: This story will be all in Seto Kaiba's POV. This chapter will also be longer than usual, hence a duel. Bare with me! I'm terrible at math and I'll try my best to make it work! :) 

I looked behind me after my duel disk activated. It broke my heart seeing Julia beaten this bad. I noticed more blood was dripping from her mouth, and I looked at my car to see my son playing in his car seat. If they go near Preston, I will murder them myself. I still have that gun in my trench coat, with more rounds in it. Especially one with Keith's name on it is waiting first. I will not tolerate this behavior towards my family. 

Keith and I drew our cards and I looked at my cards, which were not too bad for my first hand. 

Cross Attack, Blue Eyes, Polymerization, Post of Greed, Vorse Raider, and Ring of Destruction.