Secrets About the Pyro Duelist

Seto's POV

When we got done eating, we immediately made our way to see that twisted Pegasus. 

"Seto?" We reached a stop light and I look at Julia, who sat by me and began to fiddle with her thumbs. 

"What?"

"I don't have a good feeling about seeing Pegasus and rescuing Yugi." I gave her a quizzical look, before the light turned green.

"Why?" I was confused, but then I had an uncomfortable feeling.

"I don't want Preston near him, I don't even want to be near him." She said, sighing and looking out of the window.

"Julia, you and Seto can go to there, and I'll stay at the hotel to watch over him. I mean, I got kidnapped by him before, I don't want to be near Pegasus either." Mokuba admitted to her, but I shook my head.

"No, we're going." I sighed to both my brother and Julia.

"But, Seto-" Mokuba started, but I cut him off real quick. 

"Mokuba, I said no." I heard a sad sigh coming from Julia, and I watched her pull out her cell phone. "Julia?" She shook her head and was just playing on her phone.

"There's something you need to know about me, Seto." Julia said quietly. "But, you'll end up finding about it later, and I have a feeling that you won't like it very much." 

Julia's POV

I pulled out my phone and I was looking up my father's contact, and messaging him. 

I have no idea what kind of plan you have set up for me, but cut your contact with Industrial Illusions. You are putting Preston and I in danger. If I have to duel you in order for you to stop your connections with Pegasus, then so be it. 

I sent that text with a painful ache in my chest. I have kept my father's last name a secret from the Kaiba brothers, only because my father used to be a part of Seto and Mokuba's step father's plans. I can't have the hate from them right now, especially since Seto and Preston are so close. I sighed and I looked back at Mokuba.

"Hey, sweetie. Can you hand me the diaper bag please?" Mokuba nodded and he handed me the bag no problem. Good thing my son was 2 and didn't need as much as toddlers younger than him. "Thanks, Mokuba." I gave him a small smile, and I opened it and I found my pyro deck. 

I couldn't help but feel angry as I stared at it. I made sure though to make sure the deck was in the bag so Seto couldn't see it. This deck has changed everything for me, since Joshua helped me build it. My father wanted me to be a part of his company or play duel monsters, since I was so good at the game. I didn't want to be a part of the company, and I didn't want to play the card game either, so I was stuck. 

I wanted to be a part of something different, but when I got pregnant with Preston, much more ended up changing too. I was always home when I was pregnant, and in order to make some cash, I had to join online tournaments and put my dueling skills into good use. I could win with almost any deck, surprisingly. But, I hate bragging. I didn't want to be known as that; a dueling bragger. This deck was simulated by my father into a hard drive so I could participate in online dueling tournaments, and get money for winning. That was the only good reason this deck has stayed, but I work for Seto Kaiba, and we're still together. He's the CEO of the largest gaming company in Japan. 

ding

I checked my phone, in which was a reply from my father. 

Oh, my. You surely caught on. I'll be arriving there within the next 20 minutes! I hope to see you, I haven't seen you since you were pregnant. I would love to duel you, after all. I want to see what made you so special in New York City when I was doing work in Chicago with the Big 5; Guzaboro's henchmen before little Seto came in the picture, he was such a cute kid. Now, he's just an asshole. 

I sighed and didn't respond. I couldn't, I hated my father. 

"What's on your mind, Julia?" Seto asked me as he kept his eyes on the road and I was still looking out of the window.

"Nothing, Seto." 

"Don't lie to me." He demanded, which made my chest get a clench feeling, and a stray tear fell down my face.

"I'm stressed. Please don't ask and just leave me alone." I snapped, and hearing both brothers sigh.

"Julia, I'm sure everything will be okay." Mokuba reassured, hoping it would make feel better even though it didn't even scratch the surface. 

"Mokuba, I'll be okay when we go back to Domino City." I closed the diaper bag, making sure my deck box was hidden enough.

"Strange." Seto said, which made me glare. 

"What's strange, prick?" I smirked. 

"You wanted the diaper bag, you go through something in the bag, and you zip it back up. I'm sure whatever you looked at is something that you don't want me to know about." I bit my lower lip, trying to not make a scene in the car, especially since my son was taking a nap. Waking him up by my screaming is not even on my list of things I want to do right now, but what I did want to do was to smack the asshole driving.

"Seto, drop it." All I earned was a smirk from the rich man I was with, and it was very annoying. Even though I loved seeing his smirk, I didn't need that energy right now. "It's not even funny, so stop please." 

"Seto, Julia." Mokuba cut in. The both of us stopped arguing, since it was obviously not going anywhere. I gave a relieving sigh, letting go some of the stress that was buried inside of my system. 

Pegasus' POV

I walked into the meeting room, seeing one of my special guests; Kenneth Spencer. 

"Ah, good morning." I walked over to him with my hand out in gesture for shaking, in which he accepted.

"Good morning, boss." 

UPDATE!

Thanks for reading y'all!