San Francisco

Time skip; to a hotel in San Francisco...

Julia and Seto shared a hotel room with her son and Mokuba as well, while Tristan, Tea and Joey got a different room across the hall. Mokuba helped Julia take her bags including Preston's and placed them on the bed. 

"Thank you, Mokuba." She said, lightly hugging the younger Kaiba.

She then looked over to see Seto take out his laptop and set it on the desk beside the bed. 

"Seto, we have to go save Yugi. Why work now?" He scoffed with his back facing her, which made her face soften.

"I did this for the dweebs. Pegasus can wait for me." Seto gave her some attitude, and she didn't like it very much. She sighed in annoyance and rolled her eyes. 

Julia turned her back to him and placed Preston on the bed, and grabbed the diaper bag. She placed her diaper changing mat under him so Preston can get changed. 

"Oh, Bubba." He giggled as Julia tickled his belly a little before changing him.

"Mama?" Preston asked while looking at Seto. 

"No, he's busy right now." He gave off a small whine, then yawned. "Ah, you want him to hold you for your nap?" Preston cheesed, making Julia smile at him. "Okay, let's finish you up first." 

Right after Julia got done changing her son, Seto looked over to see Preston reaching for him. 

"I can't hold him right now, I have a Zoom meeting in 5 minutes." 

"Seto, please? He sleeps the best when you hold-"

"I said no!" He yelled at her, which made Preston begin to cry and Julia not very happy.

"Fine, have it your way. We're hitting the city, call me when you're done being a dick." Julia said with tears in her eyes while grabbing her purse and Preston's diaper bag. Seto just watched her walk out the door and he leaned back in his chair; sighing.

"Way to go, Seto." Mokuba said angrily, only earning a scoff from his older brother.

"Sometimes, my job's more important." 

"No, it's not." Mokuba started. "Money is never more important than family; especially since you say Preston's your son now." The younger brother was not happy. "You didn't even fully adopted him, so he's not even a Kaiba." Seto turned around and gave his brother a glare.

"You don't think I know that? We we're adopted, Mokuba. I know how this shit works."

"If you love Julia, then talk to her about adopting her son." Seto chuckled a little, then he faced his computer screen, waiting for the call.

"It's going to take more than words, little brother." 

Meanwhile, in the city....

"Mama." Preston said as Julia buckled him in the rental.

"What is it, Preston?" She sighed, clearly not the happiest from the events that happened just a few moments ago.

"Daddy, he was mad." He sounded so worried which made Julia gently caress his face. 

"He's just cranky, Bubba." The toddler giggled, then started to talk again.

"Daddy needs a nap." Julia laughed out loud a little, agreeing with her son with a nod. 

"You're right, he does need a nap, huh?"

"Yeah!" Preston cheered, which made Julia laugh. 

"Well, let's go for a ride." Julia closed his door and she ran around to the driver's side, getting in, starting it, and buckling herself in.