New Home and a New Challenge

QUICK NOTE: I'm switching POV's for some of my chapters; starting here. Thanks for reading!

Julia's POV

Instead of going on that dinner date, Seto has helped me move into his mansion so he could protect both my son and I; which was much appreciated. Even though we share a room now, it's still a bit new to me. Preston's room is right beside ours, then Mokuba's. It was now Saturday morning; 11:41 in the mansion. Seto stayed the night at his company so he could try to fix the power, which was alright with me. He would be coming home shortly anyway, and Preston and I were ready for our Saturday.

I dressed Preston in his black long sleeve flannel jacket with blue pants, and I wore a plain white t shirt and a pair of blue sweatpants, I wanted to be comfortable today. I pulled my hair up in a pony tail and turned on the TV in the living room while Preston played on the floor.

ring ring

I looked at my phone, to see Seto calling me from his cell. I answered with a smile on my face.

"Hey, you." I joked. 

"Julia, I'll be coming home soon. Have you gotten any calls or messages from Ingram?" I smiled, knowing he was going to be home soon and I love that feeling. 

"Not yet, Seto. Why?" It made me wonder, I mean he already threatened him, but he's now in the city which had me worried about my son. 

"Good, because if that punk goes near you or Preston he will pay." 

My phone was vibrating, so I checked it while on the phone with Seto. 

"Um, Seto. He's calling me now." I heard him sigh on the other line.

"Make our calls merge. I want to hear what he has to say." 

I put my phone on speaker and I managed to merge phone calls with Seto and Joshua, so I could hear them both.

"H-hello?" I asked nervously, wondering what Joshua would say.

"Julia! Oh, I missed your voice." I wanted to throw up. "Can you meet me at Domino Cafe? I'd love to see you and my son." He sounded excited to be here, but I couldn't let my son let alone myself to get sucked into that. 

"I can't, busy today. Like I told you before, Joshua." I tried to be serious with him, but I received a text from Seto.

We can meet him at Domino Cafe, but Preston will stay with Mokuba. 

I swallowed.

"Please, Julia. I'd love to see you." I groaned, I was so annoyed. 

"Fine, meet us at the cafe around 1. But, my son won't be there." I made sure I specified that Preston was my son, not his. 

"Oh? Why's that? Who will be with you, love?" 

"You'll see." Seto butted in, then I had to hang up the phone. I couldn't stand how tight the tension was between the 2. I got a hold of my son so I could change his diaper. 

Seto's POV

"You'll see." I grinned into the phone, then hearing a dial tone. Julia hung up on the 2 of us. I checked the time on my cell phone as I walk down my stairs to head out the door. It was quarter after noon now.

"Hey, Seto." I looked down at my little brother who seemed worried.

"What?" I glared.

"Is everything okay? You haven't said anything since we left Julia's office." Both Mokuba and I went in there to grab her laptop so she could work from home, since my company lost power.