Learning Something New

QUICK NOTE: I'm doing a time skip to the next day in this chapter, so the day after the fight between Julia and Seto and all that fun stuff. This chapter will also contain different POV's throughout. 

Thanks for reading!

Yugi's POV

It has been 3 days since I got taken away, but there was no reason. He doesn't have his Millennium eye anymore and he doesn't need my Millennium puzzle, and why the hell wouldn't he kidnap Mokuba? I'm sure he's used to it by now, oh well. 

"Pegasus!" I shouted. "Where are you?!" I screamed, as I tried to knock down the door that stood before me. 

"Yugi." The pharaoh started, I heard him coming from the puzzle. 

"What is it?" I asked him.

"Let me take over, maybe it's me that he wants." I sighed and I let my Yami take over, hoping this would resolve anything. 

Yami's POV

"Pegasus! It's the Pharaoh! Show yourself!" I shouted, hearing some maniacal laughter. I grunted, it was clear that the laughter was coming from Pegasus.

"My, hello! About time you switched bodies!"

"Where are you, coward!?" I yelled, wanting an answer. I wasn't comfortable being in here and neither was Yugi.

"Patience, Pharaoh. Your time is coming!" 

"I don't have time for this! What do you want from me!?" I was getting really annoyed and frustrated, there was literally no reason for me to be here. 

"I'm just waiting. You're bait, Pharaoh." Pegasus was giggling, and soon enough it faded. I groaned in response. 

"I wonder what he wants from us." Yugi stated. 

"Me too, I don't like the feeling of this. What if Pegasus got a hold of our friends?" I asked him worriedly. 

"I have a feeling they're already here." Yugi admitted sadly, which made me frown as well.

Julia's POV

It was nearly 10:30 in the morning, and I just got done getting a shower. I got dressed in my light blue Capri pants and my black floral shirt with my navy blue canvas shoes. I brushed my hair out and I put my hair in a side braid for the moment, brushed my teeth and put on my minimal of makeup, then deodorant.

I walk out of the bathroom to see Seto dressing Preston in a white dress shirt and black pants.

"Arms in." He said to him, smiling. Seto was smiling at my son. Preston gladly put his arms in the sleeves and was smiling back at Seto, in which he believes is his father. I smiled slightly, then Mokuba walked pass me and smiled too.

"Seto has been thinking about what you told him yesterday." He said happily.

"Oh, yeah? What did he tell you?" I asked him, trying to be quiet so the elder Kaiba wouldn't know that his younger brother and I were staring.

"That he had to prove to you how much he cares for you." I nodded and sighed happily. 

"Well, it's pretty obvious how much he cares for my son." I began to walk over to the older Kaiba and helped him put on Preston's pants. 

"Like this, Seto." I said, sweetly. As he watched, he nodded and Preston started to throw a fit. "Really?" I said with some attitude, then receiving a giggle. "That's what I thought."