The Truth Gets Let Out

QUICK NOTE: This chapter will be in Seto's POV. Y'all like the pic I chose? I HAD TO! Little Kuriboh is the best person on this planet. Thanks for reading!

I heard loud knocking on my hotel room door, with screaming coming from the other side.

"Open up, Kaiba!" Make it both the dorks, Taylor and Wheeler. 

"Excuse me." I said in the meeting video, as I closed my laptop, then walking away; hoping the interview meeting wasn't resuming. I placed my hand on the knob, slowly turning it, then came barging in was the 2 boys I guessed, correctly.

"Ya have a lot a nerve, Kaiba!" Wheeler stated, swinging his fist at me. I dodged it and Taylor tried to punch me as well, but again I dodged. I took a couple steps back and saw them with angry faces. 

"What's the matter with you, dorks?" I asked them, annoyed. How dare they come into my hotel room and attack me like that?

"Don't play dumb!" Taylor started, and he stepped closer to me. "We know what you told Mokuba, your plans for Julia!" I sighed, damn it Mokuba.

"Get out." I ordered, but they didn't budge. 

"Not happenin', Kaiba." Wheeler remarked, making me scoff. 

"I have a meeting I need to finish. Dealing with you is not on my list." I said, pointing to both of them. 

"Too bad, Kaiba!" Wheeler said again, rushing me and ready to throw his fist when there were 2 familiar voices in my presence.

"Seto!" I looked behind Wheeler and Taylor to see my little brother and Julia shouting. Mokuba was holding Preston and I shoved the boys away, making my way to them.

"Daddy!" Preston cheered for me, which warmed my heart as I took him into my arms. Mokuba gave me an irritating look, which made Julia look up to me with dried tears, shit.

"Julia, please. Let me explain." She had murder in her eyes, and they were locked on mine.

"Boys, get the fuck out!" She demanded to both Wheeler and Tristan, Mokuba following. When she told them to go, her gaze never left mine. I couldn't show fear to her, but before Mokuba left, I gave Preston back to him. My son wasn't very happy leaving me, he cried as Mokuba got him into the other room. 

Julia walked into the room with me and she closed the door. With her back facing me, I could see her shudder. 

"Why the fuck-" She began, then she starting to cry. I sighed and I pinched the bridge of my nose in annoyance. 

"Julia-" I closed my eyes and let out a breath, then next thing I knew, I was against the wall. Julia has me against the wall.

"This is bullshit, Seto Kaiba!" She screamed at me with tears running down her face. "You hired me, I came here, worked with you, GOT with you, HAD SEX WITH YOU, and now you're USING ME?!" I gently placed my hands on her shoulders, carefully pushing her back.

"Julia, let me explain." I said, calmly. 

"This better be good, because I'm so fucking close to getting my son and going back to Domino City, getting my shit from your place and leaving to come back to America." I signaled her to sit on the bed as I sat down in my chair.

"I need an heir, Julia. I need someone to teach and take over with the Kaiba name. Mokuba will remain as the VP, but we're close in age, I need someone new. Julia, please let me adopt-" My cheek stung. Julia slapped me.

"No. I come with Preston, even though you CLAIM you don't have time for me. We had sex last night. You told me you loved me, Seto!" She yelped, burying her face in her hands. I just sat there, holding my cheek as it throbbed. I couldn't help but stare at her, it hurt me seeing her like this and I knew I was in the wrong, for looking after my company's needs and future, and not anyone else's.

"Julia." I got up, sat next to her, and I held her. She didn't say anything, but she pushed me away. "Julia." I said again, as she cried more. 

"Seto, why? I've been through so much and you're putting me through more!" She asked, well screamed. "What pisses me off the most is you using my son. Preston is my son. He is not a Kaiba, he won't be a Kaiba unless I'm okay with it; in which I'm not." She admitted, with more tears streaming down her face.

"Julia, look at me." She refused, she turned her head away from me more. I took my hand and I put it in her face, slowly turning her to face me, setting her forehead on mine. "Julia." She sniffed, and sighed. 

"Why?" Julia choked. "It was wrong, so wrong." She said, wiping more tears away.

"I wasn't thinking about what I really need." A sigh of relief left her, but she still seemed bothered. 

"Then tell me what you need." She said, more in a demanding tone as she stared into my eyes. 

"I need an heir, for my company." I started. "But, there's something much more important." 

"Well, what is it?" Julia asked impatiently. I sighed, and I closed my eyes, and brought her lips up to meet mine in a soft, gentle kiss.

"You." Julia smiled and kissed me again, now this felt relieving. "I'm sorry." I told her after the kiss as a small stray tear fell down my cheek. 

"I need you to prove to me that you truly love me, Seto. I can't let you use me, I won't allow it." 

"I will." Julia wiped my tear away and I brought her into my arms and into a hug.

SORRY THE SHORT UPDATE!

I wanted to get a chapter out and this was as much as I could do before my hand started to cramp. Thanks for reading!

Also, sorry that Kaiba was a little OC in this chapter.