AUTHOR'S NOTE

GUYS. I AM SO SO SO SORRY I HAVE LEFT Y'ALL!

Lemme update you on my life a bit.. Shall we? 

My nerve disorder has gotten so much worse. I am currently on medication and going to therapy more often, while still fighting against my old job for the fuckery they caused me and my family. I am also working so much right now and it's so crazy now, especially since the holidays are now almost over. 

I got into a car accident the Monday before Thanksgiving, my first accident ever. I hit a deer going 60 MPH and my anxiety was over the roof. I was on my way to work that morning and I ended up hitting that deer literally like 10 minutes away. So, I tried calling my parents and my boyfriend and they didn't answer, so I called my boss from my job. He video chatted with me until a cop showed up to help me with a tow and calmed my anxiety down. I told him I wasn't going to work and he found someone who could work it for me, and I am still grateful for that. Get a boss like mine y'all.

Also, I went to Pittsburgh for further testing on my CRPS and they ended up giving me the wrong test and accepted it like morons. Then maybe 15ish minutes after that, my insurance adjuster called me to tell me that my car was totaled out and I literally cried about it for hours. That car was my first big girl purchase in my life and it killed me inside. But, I got a rental for 20 days and I got another car recently. I don't love it as much as my other car yet but it's slowly getting there!

So there's the update on my life guys. I will be updating another new chapter or 2 before the week is over, GUARANTEED!

Expect it, it is coming! <3