Forever Protected

QUICK NOTE: Hey, lovelies! This chapter is a lemon. 

After Julia put Preston back to bed, she was led back to the room by Seto. 

"Julia." He spoke huskily to her, making her know how he felt. She looked at him with a worried expression.

"What, Seto?" She asked as she was backed in a corner of the room they shared. Seto gave her a smirk and put both hands on the wall, trapping her in. 

"I want you." He whispered to her, before he slammed his lips onto hers. Julia struggled, she wanted to get away.

"Seto, please." She spoke between the kiss they shared.

"Julia, I'll forever protect you, and Preston." He said to her, then kissing her roughly again, making Julia melt in his kiss. Seto's hands went to her sides and Julia gasped, making his tongue explore every spot as they fought for dominance. 

Seto picked Julia up, making her legs wrap around his waist and her neck at his head level; which is what he wanted. His mouth went to her neck, making sure to leave little love marks. Julia moaned with every mark he left, which made him want her more. 

"S-Seto, ah.." She gently moaned, as she tangled her hands in his brown hair. 

Seto went back to her mouth for deep kisses and he made sure he carried her to the bed, making her lay on her back and himself staying on top. He went back to her neck, leaving soft kisses as one of his hands went up Julia's shirt, feeling one of her hardened buds. 

"Ah, Seto.." Julia gasped as his fingers lightly squeezed her bud. 

"You like that, don't you?" He asked her with his famous smirk, receiving a nod and a louder moan when Seto squeezed harder. Julia's fingers tugged at his hair and they deeply shared another kiss. 

Julia's legs went around Seto's body, signalling him how much she wanted him, and he was beyond ready, but he wasn't done. Seto ripped off her bed shirt and tossed it to the other side of the room, making Julia cover her chest. Well, Seto didn't like that so he grabbed her wrists and set them aside, holding them down.

"Seto-" She began.

"No." He scanned her body, seeing that she still had her panties on; for now. "Julia, I'm damn lucky." He slowly kissed her neck, down to her collar bone and left some love marks all over those, making her look like she was in a fight.

"Seto, please don't stop.." She whispered to him, making him grin.

"I don't plan on stopping." Seto said to her, attacking one of her hardened buds. 

"Ah, shit-Seto!" He stopped and glared at her. 

"I'm your boss, address me as such." Their eyes met, and Julia bit her lower lip. 

"Sir." She moaned. "Please.." Seto smirked, since he was getting what he wanted. 

"That's better." He went back to sucking on her hardened nipple, making her moan more. 

"Sir, stop teasing.." Julia pleaded, as she began to shake underneath him.

"Did I give you permission to cum?" He asked her in a demanding tone, and she bit her lip once again. 

"It just feels so good, Sir." She smirked to him, which made the throbbing member in his bed shorts get harder.

"I'll make sure you'll feel good." He told her in a stern tone as he ripped off her panties and tossed them by the shirt that was previously on her.

He bent down and opened her legs, seeing the cum drip from her body.

"I see you're already wet for me." He stated, which made Julia giggle. "I'll just have to punish you for cumming without my permission, Julia Williams." 

His mouth went to the inside of her thighs and nipped, making Julia squirm.

"S-Sir.." She stuttered as Seto kept her still as much as he could. The closer he got to her core, the more and deeper she moaned for him, the more she wanted him. "Seto, I'm-" 

"What did you call me?" Seto asked her, just inches from her core.

"Sir, I'm sorry." His smirk appeared and his right hand went to her breast to play with the bud. 

"You better be sorry, Miss Williams." He said to her, as he took his other hand, used 2 fingers to enter her. 

"Ah, oh sir.." Julia moaned, getting the pleasure of both sensations; her bud getting played with and Seto's fingers inside her. 

"I'm not done." He licked her clit, and sucked on it, making her scream.

"SIR OH-Sir, oh..ah, Sir!" He wasn't going to stop, he didn't want to. This woman was his, and he wanted to make it known. 

"Julia, you taste so good." Seto stated, as he pulled out his fingers and licked them in front of her, making her blush.

"Sir please, I need you.." Julia pleaded to him.

"What was that?" He crawled over her, giving her soft kisses on her neck. 

"I want you, sir.." He smirked and ripped off his bed pants and boxers to reveal his ego. Julia saw it and got wide eyed.

"Let me guess, Ingram wasn't this big?" He smirked to her, and she shook her head. 

"N-no, Sir." Seto kissed her gently and got into position.

"I'm going to make you cum so much you won't move tomorrow, and I'll have to carry you, and show the world you're mine." 

He said, as he pushed himself into her, making her gasp and moan.

"AH, oh my God!" Julia screamed, as she felt his cock go into her, making her walls tighten around him.

"J-Julia, ah..." Seto moaned out as he got into her fully. Seto could see that her eyes nearly went to the back of her head and he smirked, kissing her forehead. "You feel amazing.." He moaned again, as he slowly began to pump in and out of her. 

"Oh, my God Sir yes!!" Julia moaned loudly, as he thrusting into her, sharing moans as he went faster.

 "Julia, oh yes.." He moaned as he got a hold of her hips and slammed into her. 

"SETO! Yes, PLEASE!" Julia screamed to him, making him know that he was hitting her spot. "HARDER!!!" She begged to her boss. "Please, please!" 

Seto did exactly what she wanted, pumped into her harder, making her shake underneath him.

"Julia, I'm so close!" Seto yelled to her, as her legs wrapped around his waist as he was still pumping and sharing moans with her. 

"Me too! Please, Seto don't stop!!!" He thrusted a few more times before letting his seed into her.

"AHH, Julia..Ahh.." He moaned as he came, filling her and riding out his orgasm. He collapsed right next to her and noticed a wet spot on his sheets. 

"I'm sorry-" Julia was cut off by a kiss by her rich man.

"Don't be, you're amazing." She smiled at him and cuddled up to him, nuzzling in his neck, leaving some love marks on him as well. "Julia!" He exclaimed. 

"I look like I was in a choking fight, it's only fair." She winked, and he just held her close. 

"I love you, Julia."

"I love you, Seto." 

UPDATE!

Sorry guys, I'm not really good with lemons. :( 

If this was good for you, thank you! :)