CALL OUT MY NAME!!!

Comincia dall'inizio

What sidharth wasn't able to understand was,why and where were they driving to from the ashram?

Sidharth is not particularly religious but he knows a thing or two about the ashram and he knows his mom and choti maa both have room inside the premise.

Was it really an accident?
Or the person who was out to harm him was out to get the people he loves now.

While thinking about this being true,sidharth's mind immediately went to sana.

What if she is targeted next?
Oh God..he doesn't even wanna go there mentally.

It will be a downward spiral from there.

Sidharth was sure he was being paranoid. But just to be safe he fished his phone out and texted aayush to run this through his network and see if he finds something fishy about this whole incident.

He was home now and vikas told him the flight leaves in 3 hrs so they still have time to spare.

He went straight to his bedroom with a juice glass.

Sidharth hasn't eaten anything and he knows once they land there he won't be able to eat anything immediately as well ,so he was just trying to eat something to be sure of not fainting with the amount of stress he is in.

He looked at the watch and opened his phone while having it.

Sidharth saw Sana's call and he dialed her in an instant.

Sid-Hello love.

Sana-Hey.
Soooo....you checked the internet this morning?

Sid-Aah yea..why do you ask?

Sana-Kaaya informed me just now and i looked it up.
Its all over internet sidharth..fuck.

Sid-Damn it angel,i had no idea you know i didn't wanna worry you...that's why i didn't call you.

Sana-You knew before me that means?

Sid-Yea vikas called me when i was with you,that is why i left early.

Sana-Oh,okay...i am worried sidharth.
I mean its not that serious but its still pretty bad.What do you think?

Sid-Yea its shocking but i am holding up pretty fine....and honestly we don't know how bad it is actually until we have the full information...this can be serious.

Sana-Yea you are right...you are okay about it right?

Sid- Not really but i try to stay on the positive side of things you know,Are you worried?

Sana-Hell yea i am..anyways we can talk more in the evening, i will see you in the evening right?

Sid-Actually babe,i am flying for Assam in few hrs from now.

Sana-Oh okay well,let me know when you are back .....oh and call me when you land,i mean if you aren't too busy.

Sid-I.will i promise...i will find time.
Take care of yourself for me until then okay baby.

Sana-I will be fine, i know this is stressful but we can get through anything and you know that.

Sid-I know,i wish i could see you before i go.

Sana-Ah well,its okay.I will see you in a few days.

Sid-True,all right doll.I have to go now i will keep in touch as much as i can.
I love you.

Sana-Bye fly safe,i love you more.

Sidharth was expecting sana to be a bit more sympathetic, she was being so weird about this but maybe that is how she is around tragic news.He didn't wanna think about it.