Chapter 21

After the incident with the boys Joey sent them out to cool down while everyone else hi out. The nurses and doctor don't like how many people are in my room, but not a damn one is leaving me. At least until till tonight.
Zoey has left saying Stephanie texted her about something and now she was back telling me Stephanie and Owen will be here in T-minus ten. "Are you sure you don't want us in here," Williamina asks me, I nodded my head "I'm sure," I tell them. "What In The Hell Are You Two Doing Here?!" We hear what sounds like a very angry Cyrus "guess there here," said Zoey nervously as she looked to the door then me. "Yep," I said "you ready," Chloe asks me "not at all," I say making them all smirk or give me sad smiles.
        Will walks out my hospital room "hey," he called to them "she knows they are coming. She said let them threw," Will informed them. I knew the boys probably glared at them the entire time until they agreed. Stephanie and Owen both enter the room both looking a bit irresolute at me and everyone in the room. "Will be outside if you need us," said Miss. Ganzlie, she then got up from her chair and they all followed her out leaving me with Stephanie and Owen. Once the door is closed they both are quiet as they look anywhere but me. Well Stephanie does Owen stares right at me "I am sorry Julieta," Owen says first then elbows Stephanie looks like she was forced into this.
        "I'm sorry too," Stephanie said not looking at me, Owen rolled his eyes clearly annoyed with her. "It's quite alright Owen... Stephanie," I say Owen looks relieved "thank you. No I have to go," Stephanie says and leaves just me and Owen. Owen chuckled "she is a pain in the ass," Owen said "yep but it's strange with the people we fall in love with," Owen looks at me shocked. "You gonna fell her," I asked "I'm not.. sure. I want to," Owen tells me, I nod my head "understandable," I said.
        "What about you," Owen asked me as he took a seat by my bed I sighed "I didn't realize till they literally almost fought in here. That they liked me," I confessed Owen chuckled. "Can't day I blame them. You are a strong girl Julieta Jasper," Owen tells me "thanks but I highly doubt running from my problems makes me brave," I said with a small sad smile. "You ended up being brave and face them anyways," Owen points out "what do I do," I asked him. Owen sighed rubbing his neck

"Which one makes you more nervous?"

"Which one makes you smile just by looking at you?"

"Which one is there for you even through shit?"

        I looked at Owen "can I just give you my number so you can be my therapist," I asked him, Owen chuckled "sure," he said. I then go to grab a pen but Owen beats me to it handing me it and his arm. I write my number down "and you have also been given special privileges," I told Owen, he raised his eyebrow up at me. "You have been given my permission to make a nickname for me that you only use," Owen smirked "Stapler," he said I laughed at the memory "for you... you are Crumble," I said Owen playfully glared at me. But we both needed up laughing "see you Stapler," Owen said standing "bye Crumble," I waved back.
        Owen opened the door nodding to the others then leaving I sighed as Joey popped his head in. "The boys want to talk to you separately," Joey tells me "separately by your order," I said Joey rolled his eyes meaning I was right. "You up for it," Joey asked me "I am sure they got questions so yeah," I said Lane came in first. "Hey Jul," he did close the door then sitting down beside me. "Go ahead and ask," I tell Lane "why didn't you say anything," he asked me "to protect you. Alec is crazy if you haven't figured it out," I said gesturing today my stomach.
        "Try psycho," Lane said making me smirk "but why did you do all that stuff for us," Lame asked me. I sighed "I wasn't hundred percent sure I'd make it out," I said honestly "so I made a list of nice things to do before I possibly didn't make it," I answered honestly. "You know what bring them all in," I huffed this was stupid I just be repeating myself I've ran Dover again. Lane chuckled but brought the guys into the room. "I made a list of things I wanted to do incase I didn't make it," I told them they all looked at me shocked.
         I then pointed for each boy as I went around "get you to trust love again, help you with your anger and show you that you are more than your anger, help your parents see past their stupidity, and help you so you didn't end up like me," I told them. "I just didn't expect for you guys to fall for me. Or for me to fall for you guys," I admitted "except Lane," I said making him laugh. "I feel for you three and I don't want to see your friendship get ruined by me," I said I then sighed "after the incident my new social worker approached Joey," I told them.
        They looked at me curiously, got this will kill them. I couldn't bare this the pain I felt from knowing I was the cause of their troubles it made me angry. Why did life have to be so cruel to me. "They want to take me form Joey. They want to stick me in the home again in Montana," I told them, I watched as all of them turned sad "I think... I think I should go. I have caused a lot of problems and drama," I told them. The room was silent as I stared at my hands knowing this was everyones own good. If I stayed who knows what else could happen. I just felt bad for Joey, he wanted nothing more than for us to be together.
        "No," the four of them say I look at them shocked "you aren't going anywhere. We can all learn to live with getting along for your sake," Derek said "but we will not allow you to leave our lives Julieta Jane Jasper," said Peyton. "You are too important to many people now," Cyrus said they all had straight face they were serious they wanted me here with them. "Your mother was a bitch for not seeing how amazing you were. But your dad and all of us saw it," Lane told me "and now it is your turn to start loving yourself," Peyton said. "You are a pain.. but a strong one," said Cyrus "you can be al the cause of our problems and being pain. But losing you is worse," Derek said "we all fell for you. Me as a friend though," Lane said trying to add a little humor to this moment. "We started loving her, and that her is you. Now it's time to heal and love the her we love," Peyton said.
        Tears ran down my faces I finally felt the love I felt with my dad and Joey. But they weren't family.. no they were a bunch of rude ass bad boys. Bad boys that fell for me.