Chapter 12

I was able to convince all the boys to walk with Will and me to school, but they made Will wear black pants with them. We walk into the school parking lot everyone staring probably shocked to see all of us together after yesterday. I was such in a good mood until I saw Owen and Stephanie, Owen checking me out and Stephanie glaring daggers at me. We all meet up with Saber and Dylan, who were also forced to where black pants by the four meatheads.
As we all got our books and stuff for classes a girl with light chestnut brown armpit length hair accidentally bumped into Lane. He blushed when he saw her, they stared at each other for a few seconds. She then apologized then hurried away I know I have seen here before then it clicked. 1st Period! She sat in the front row and was taking notes for another class! I smirked Lane has a crush and I got this. "Lane," I said walking over to him as he still looked to where she had disappeared at. He looked to me "will you come with me to the library," I asked him, he nodded his head. "Will come," said Saber "nope Lane gots me," I said and pulled the guy away with me.
As we walked down the hall far from the others I asked "you like her don't you," I asked him, he looked at me shocked with his face flushed. "Don't worry I won't tell anyone," I tell him, he sighs in relief "but why don't you ask her out," I offered. "It's complicated," Lane told me "if you haven't notice my entire life is complicated. So try me," I tell Lane. He sighs again "when I was in my seventh grade I fell for this girl named Erica," Lane told me "as in Minion Erica," I asked shocked.
He nodded his head "we dated for a while but she ended up cheating on me. When we broke up she told me she only was using me to get to Cyrus," Lane told me. I could see the honest hurt in his eyes "if it makes you feel better I only had one love too," I told him. He looked at me surprised "what happened," Lane asked me, I sighed "it's kind of a long story," I told Lane. Just then the bell rang "we'll we're late to class anyways," Lane told me "if we skip you can tell me," I nodded my head. "I got a great place. The guys and I go when we skip," Lane them guided me up a secret staircase to a ladder that went to the roof.
We both sat down our feet hanging over the edge of the school "so," said Lane as I smiled sadly. "His name was Alec," I said "I lived in an all Girls Home since I didn't have parents. Plus Joey was too young to even be considered my leafs guardian. I met Alec one day at the park we bumped into each other. I knew him for a month and then we started dating. I thought he was sweet and really cared for me but," I stoped remembering Alec before he went psycho on me. "But," Lane asked me "he took me and rapped me then," I said showing Lane my back. "Carved an A in my neck to show I was his," I told Lane "that's awful Jul," Lane told me as I still smiled sadly at the street below.
"I know but I am just glad I got free and he's gone," I said for now though my mind reminded me making me feel sick again. "Just don't tell anyone," I told Lane "as long as you do the same," Lane told me "pinkie promise," I told him. He chuckled but we locked pinkies then touched our thumbs together making a sizzling sound like it was sealed. We both laughed as we look out to the city "Lane," I said he hummed in response. "Give it a shot. I would despite my experience," I told Lane honestly "will you help," Lane asked me nervously.
I scooted over to him side hugging him "anything for you," I told him, Lane put his arm over my shoulders "thank you," he said. We then stayed up there like that until the bell rang for second period.
"Where the fuck were you," Lane and I hear Peyton's angry voice we turn around to see an angry Cyrus, Derek, and Peyton. "We decided to skip and hang out on the roof. I just helped Lane study for the Romeo and Juliet quiz today," I told them which was half true I did help him with that. "But you missed it," Cyrus said I sighed "I will take it tomorrow," I told them. Is this what it's like to have parents?
"Why do you have your arm over her shoulder," Derek asked Lane, what in the hell is happening here? "What can I not touch me female best friend," Lane asked with a knowing smirk, but what did he know?! "No," the three say arms crossed and glaring bullets at Lane. "Ok," I said all four looking to me, I then see Lane's crush "I got to go before I am late to second," I said. I then rushed off to follow after and turns out we have second period together too. Ha World!
I see her take a seat at a desk and I immediately think of what to do. I walk up to her "hi," I say she looks up to me with almond shaped baby blue eyes. She has light freckles on her face with the cutest shy smile on her face. "Hi," she said "I'm Julieta Jaspers," I said extending my hand to her "Williamina Cross," she told me as she shakes my hand. "Is it ok if I sit by you," I asked her "um sure," she said quietly. Aww I see why Lane likes her. I smile at her sitting beside her "so," I said she looks to me. "I know we just met but due you want to join me for lunch," I asked her "um," before she could finish. Talia walks up flicking her forehead saying "nerd," Williamina looked down in embarrassment. These bitches don't learn.
        "I got this," I told her, she shook her head no telling me to sit down, but I walked up to Talia. "Hey," I said she turned to me smirking I grabbed her by her ear dragging her back to Williamina "apologize," I said. "What," Talia said I pulled harder on her making her cry out in pain "apologize," I said sternly. Ok maybe I am being harsh, but I knew wouldn't apologize willingly! "I'm sorry," Talia said "for," I asked "for being mean," Talia said quickly I let go and get in her face. "Mess with her again i with do worse to you and your friends," I tell her, she nods as she holds her ear then hurried away.
        I sit down as the bell rings "thank you," Williamina said to me, I looked to her with a smile "no need to thank me," I tell her. "I was hoping to make a girl friend. If your ok with that," I tell her, she smiled kindly towards me "that would be nice. I don't have any friends," she told me. "You do now and you will sit with me and my friends," I tell her, she nodded her head as they teacher began her lessons Algebra 2.
        Turns out Williamina and I had many classes together which meant all of them including our study periods. "Come on," I told her as we nentered the cafeteria "oh by the way," I said. "I know someone who likes you," I tell her, she looked shocked at me as she blushes "who," she asked me. I smirked as we came to the table the boys all noticing me "Lane," I whisper into her ear for her to only hear she blushed even more and darker. "Boys this is Williamina. She is my friend and if you insult her I will break every bone in your body," I warned them. The boys laughed as Williamina gasped looking at me in horror "here Williamina sit here," I tell her pointing to the only two available spots. One by Lane and the other by Dylan which I took the spot by Dylan.
        Williamina and Lane both blush as Williamina sits by Lane with her lunch she made herself. I glare at Lane after he says nothing to her which makes him get the message. "So um Williamina," Lane said getting her attention say something stupid I thought to myself as Lane looked very nervous as he tried to come up with something to say. "D-did you make that yourself," Lane asked ok good job Lane "um yes," she said just as nervous as Lane. "Would you like to try it," Williamina asked Lane, he smiled brightly at her "sure," he said and was about to get a bite that Williamina was going to feed him.
        When Erica took it. Don't lose it Julieta, I told myself over and over not wanting to get suspense for fighting. Because that would be a good reason to tell the principal why you stared a fight. "Ew who taught you to cook," said Erica as Stephanie sat by Peyton and the others moved in. "Lane, baby why don't you come with me," Talia said to Lane, I hate that nickname baby makes me sick. "Great," I muttered my plan was fucking working Williamina looked ready to cry. "Hey Talia," I said she looked to me, her eyes widening in fear "do I really need to remind you," I asked her with a glare.
        Talia shakes her head no "then leave," I said lowly with a stern scary voice but they all heard me. Talia went to leave but Erica stopped her "you really gonna let some slut with a scar on her face scare you," said Erica. "I bet she deserved that scar," said Erica then laughed everyone, who knew about the scar froze as they looked to me. "That is fucking it," I said standing and slamming my hands on the table I went to get Erica but Cyrus grabbed me. He held me still before I strangled this bitch "you better leave," said Derek with a cold tone "if I let go of her your dead," Cyrus warned them. They all quickly cleared out once they were out the cafeteria I slowly began to calm down I looked to Lane.
        "Just tell her," I said sternly with anger then I got up to go find this bitch but Cyrus grabs me dragging me out a side door. "Cyrus," I yelped "let go of me," I yells but he ignored me, but he ignored me. Cyrus walks all the way to my apartment with me over his shoulder. Cyrus places me down as he stops me from trying to get past him as he closes the door with his foot. "Move Cyrus," I said still angry "no Julieta," he told me "Cy," I said "your angry I get it. But you need to stay calm," Cyrus tells me. He is right I can't go to jail for murder like my mom.
       After a few minutes I am calm "better," Cyrus asked me, I nodded my head "yes," I answered. Cyrus smiled then he chuckled "it's weird I am usually the one having to be calmed down," Cyrus tells me. But I can tell there is something there that hurt him when he said that. I walked to him placing my hand on his face he stared down at me shocked "you are a good person Cyrus," I said. He smiled sadly at me "not according to everyone else," he tells me, I giggled "yes because to everyone else you are Miss. Prissy," I said. Cyrus smiles at me a genuine happy smile as remembered my first day of school when I called him that.
        "Wanna go out," Cyrus asked me, I nodded my head turns out all the boys drove there cars here last night. Cyrus and me get into his car "where are we going," I asked Cyrus as he looked at his phone with a smirk. "What," I asked confused he showed me his phone it was a photo of Lane kissing Williamina in the hallway with his fist in the air. With the caption 'She said yes!' I giggle "did you purposely do that," Cyrus asked me, I smirked. He chuckled "surprise he asked her after what happened with Erica. He swore to only ever sleep with them," Cyrus told me with a soft smile on his face. "Can't let the past haunt you forever," I said yet my past seems to always want to.
        "Your right," Cyrus told me, he then drove off as my phone vibrated. It was Alec.

Alec: Don't you dare let another man touch you!

Like I said my past seems to always want to haunt me.