Chapter 17

Peyton has been driving for about an hour now he stopped at Wendy's to get me a frosty for my sour throat. I have been crying way too much and honestly Alec almost strangling me to death didn't help. My throat felt like cat claws just going at it "how you feel," Peyton asked me. "Better," my scratchy and annoying sounded voice spoke but I looked back into the side mirror. I just wanted him to stop and leave me be. I sighed why did I fall so easily for this creep?
        Oh yeah he pretended to be nice to me to gain everyone's trust that's until he took me away for himself. "He won't stop," I said still watching "will lose him," he told me just as several black cars just like Peyton's come out of no where. They all started swerving around and they all had the same licensee plates! "get down," Peyton told me, I unbuckled and did just that. Peyton the started swerving and moving all over the place.
        We take a hard left turn as I stay hidden like Peyton told me to probably to confuse Alec. Peyton picked up speed as he drifted "Hang on Jul," Peyton told me then shifts gears as I start praying to God that I don't die today. Peyton takes many hard turns several times looking into his rear view mirror. Peyton the all of a sudden just keep going straight "you can get up now," Peyton told me, I did. We were now by ourself and outside the city "what happened," I asked so confused and scared. "Julieta those were some um people that work for me," Peyton said "work for you how," I asked but I had a feeling I knew.
"As in I am a Gangleader it was my dad's but I took it over at the age of thirteen," Peyton told me, I wasn't shocked about the Gangleader one. But Thirteen! I held that shocked expression on my face "so we all got together that one point then spilt into two groups. Then kept splitting up even if he followed the other group. Which he was stupid enough so he did," Peyton told me. "Anyways each other car is going to lead him to a club that I own," Peyton told me "and if he is stupid enough to get out. They will beat him up a little then take him in," Peyton told me. I had feeling when he said 'take him in' it was to prison "don't worry I am taking you to the safe house," Peyton told me.
        "What about the others," I asked "Derek, Lane, and Cyrus are getting them and coming up with excuses for their parents," Peyton told me. "Have you guys done this before," I asked feeling confused on how they knew exactly what to do. "No. After you telling us about Alec. We all agreed that there should be a protocol to help you be safe," Peyton told me "but your dad," I said so worried. Peyton chuckled "I texted him while you were hidden. He said he was leaving for rehab then," Peyton told me, I nodded my head. They did this all for me it was so sweet of them, but Alec does have his stupid moments. But he isn't a complete dumbass I sighed I just that this works out.
        "Get some sleep we got a long drive," Peyton told me, I nodded my head I snuggled up with Mr. Benny and closed my eyes. I needed sleep to help me relax and to hopefully not make my voice sound so ew. I sighed again hoping the nightmares don't take over for the night.

        I woke up to arguing I opened eyes being blinded by light I blinked a few times slowly helping my eyes adjust. I sat up rubbing my right eye as I noticed I was in an unfamiliar room. I got up off the king sized bed with black sheets and covers walking I walked out the room following the the loud arguing. It was downstairs and sounded like more then two people arguing. It sounded like an entire group I walked down the stairs and stood in the entryway of the living room to see Peyton, Joey, Derek, And Cyrus arguing.
        I was so confused as to why the were arguing. I could pick out a few things like "why in the hell is she sleeping in your room," and "are we seriously going to ruin our lives for her," or "none of you sons of bitches are good for my sister,". I felt so confused and I felt awful they probably didn't argue until I got here. "I don't see why any of you care about here," Derek yelled over the others making them look to him and quiet down. "She is just some fucking stupid ass girl that got a hard life. We all have had are share of hard lives. Why in the hell should she get special treatment," Derek shouted. Now that stung.
        "Julieta," I heard Williamina say everyone, I cared for was in this living room and it stung. It stung that those three looked down in almost shame for wanting to help me. It hurt because the room fell silent after what Derek just said. Until Williamina spotted me, they all looked to me now as I went cold and hard. I kept this cold look on my face "your right," is all I said to him. I then walked out the front door maybe "Jul," I hear Lane call but I kept walking "Julieta," Joey calls and he runs up to me. He stops me "Julieta let's go back inside ok," Joey told me "fuck off," I said through gritted teeth.
        Joey looked shocked "fuck off," I screamed my voice hurting still I then walked past Joey heading up the long driveway. No one else stopped me, I kept walking and walking until I reached a small down. I still had cash on my from last night so maybe I can borrow someone's phone and get a text or something. "Hey," I said to a waitress when I walked into an sold style diner "can I barrow a phone to get a taxi," I asked her. She handed me hers and said "hurry with it," I quickly got a taxi and once it arrived. I got in but I still had somewhere I needed to be "can you take me to Fetchers Estate," I asked the man. He nodded his head and started going as we drove towards the city I saw Peyton and the others cars. I laid down in the seats pretending "what are you running from," the driver asked me as I sat back up.
        I looked out the window "I wish I could say my past. But it has a tendency to find me," I said. The girl driver smirked as did I but kept on driving not stopping.

        I get it the taxi walking up to the big mansion of a house and ring the doorbell. Miss. Ganzlie answered "oh Julieta what are you doing here,"she asked with a smile on her face. I knew she knew I wasn't suppose to be here "where is your daughter and her husband," I asked she looked at me confused. "Eliza! Mark!" she called out as she let me enter the house. Eliza comes from I presume the kitchen while Mark comes down with some skanky ass whore beside him.
        "Who is this bitch," Mark says once he is close enough to me I grab his shirt and pin him to the wall. The women gasp as I throw a punch Mark closed his eyes like a wimp, but when he didn't feel the impact. He opened his eyes slowly looking to see I had thrown the punch into the wall. "You are a fucked up man," I seethed he looked confused and angry "you have a fucking loyal ass wife! Who would do anything for you," I screamed in his face not caring about how much my throat protested it. "She loves you and is still with despite you being with a fucking whore! Who is probably only after you for your money," I yelled "you better watch who your talking to bitch," said the whore herself.
        "Shut up I will get to you in a second," I said lowly to her through gritted teeth I looked back to Mark. "Your sons love you! They love their mother! They hate seeing the pain you put her through! Hell the hate being her because their mother is hurt! But is too fucking weak and loyal to leave a pathetic ass like you," I yelled. "My dad was like your wife too loyal for his own damn good," I said "you know where that got him," I asked Mark looked confused at me. "Dead my own mother killed my father," I said Mark looked shocked "and now you may not kill your wife. But you putting her through this is killing her. How much longer do you think our wife can take. Before she snaps," I asked him, he looked to her with fear.
        It wasn't fear for his own life but fear for hers. I let go of him finally thinking he has an understanding I then grab the whore, she tried to run but I got her. I yanked her down the stairs and slammed her against the wall she whines just at the impact. "Now you, you selfish ass bitch," I seethed "get the fuck out of this house. And out of this family's home before I come back with an axe and chop you ass up," I growled at her. I then looked to the mother as the whore stared at me in fear. Just one more I thought one more then everything is set in place.