Chapter 19

This Chapter is for Girl_who_loved_books
For being the first person to add this book to a reading list! But I appreciate all my readers! You all are the reason for why I write! I love you all and thank you for reading!

        This Chapter is for Girl_who_loved_books For being the first person to add this book to a reading list! But I appreciate all my readers! You all are the reason for why I write! I love you all and thank you for reading!

"I am so happy you decided to show up, Julieta," Alec said as he held a gun to the back of Stephanie's head both her and Owen looked badly beaten up. Both their faces stained with tears and they had rags tied around their mouths to keep them quiet. But I could hear their muffled screams of pleads for help as they were on their knees with Alec right behind them. I gritted my teeth together as I glared at him my knuckles turning white at how tight I clenched my fists.
        "Alright Alec, I'm here let them go," I said glaring at Alec as he smirked at me. He cut them lose they quickly then ran to me both falling near me. "Now come to me Julieta," Alec said holding out his hand to me as the gun stayed pointed at Stephanie and Owen. I walked across the bridge stopping before taking Alec's hand. "Don't blame yourselves," I told them then took Alec's hand he lead me away. But stopped at one point "you are such a good girl," Alec said as he held me by my neck not squeezing though. "Don't be angry or sad with me," Alec said I couldn't help it as I started dry laughing.
         Alec backed away in shock "I'm sorry I really am," I said "but did you really think I wouldn't have thought about all this Alec," I asked him. I know held a smirk on my face "you really aren't as bright as you think you are," I said Alec looking confused and scared. "The girls at the girls home don't stay there forever you know. We get out and move all over but the one things that never changes. We will always be there for each other," I said smirking.

                                Flashback
The boys helped me to my room after Alec only giving me two weeks to figure out what to do. They laid me in my bed telling me to just rest and if I needed anything to call them. But once they left I grabbed my phone calling Becca.
        "Hey," I said "yeah he's here," I said into the call "how long you got," Becca asked me. I smirked "two weeks. You think you can get the girls ready in two weeks," I asked she chuckled "can ducks fly," she asked me. "Good we're gonna need to bring it," I said looking out the window "he won't know what hit him," Becca told me.

                                   Present
         "But I always knew you had something up your sleeve. Of course I didn't expect you to give my secrets to Stephanie. But out of that I did make a new friend," I said stepping closer to Alec as he backed up away.

                                 Flashback
        I was getting ready for school since it was Monday when I hear a knock at the door. Joey has to go to work early today so I was confused who it could be. The boys said they couldn't walk with me or pick me up today. I walk out my room and look through the peeping hole. I unlock the door opening to see Zoey "hey," I said harshly as I glared at her "look I know we aren't friends. But I hope we can be," Zoey told me. "Plus I have something to tell you that Stephanie knows," Zoey added making me raise an eyebrow at her.

                                    Present
        "Also I didn't expect you to show up at Cyrus's place and try to strangle me," I said the laughed dryly "nor did I expect to get my feelings hurt by everyone I cared for. But I knew I still had to protect them. So I was happy that Alison is a taxi driver with a number I have memorized," I said as Alec fell to the ground.

                                Flashback
"I wish I could say my past. But my past has a tendency to find me," I said we both smirked "or you find it," Alison said as she kept driving to Derek and Will's home.

        At Will and Derek's home "good luck Julieta," Alison told me before I got out as she turned to face me. "Thanks," I said as I handed her the cash and she handed me the envelope of clues. Plus money for Miss. Ganzlie that I won for her in a bet against a very rich guy. She then drove off after I got out and heading for the front door.

                                    Present
        "And I knew you would end up calling it short finding some way to pin me. To where I had to come running, but of course Danielle was happy to help. The others and police track me," I said taking out a phone from my back pocket.

                                Flashback
        I stopped looking as two runners passed "here J," Danielle slipped the phone to me. "Thanks," I breathed as I stand up putting the phone in my back pocket. We both smirked.

                                 Present
        Alec laughed sad he stood pointing the gun at me "you really think I can't get rid of the phone," Alec asked as he laughed. I kept a straight face "I know you can but," I said Alex looking to me "I care for everyone even my bullies. But Peyton, Cyrus, Lane, Saber, Dylan, Merida, Williamina, Will, Joey, Miss. Ganzlie, and even Derek. Are the people I love and care for," I said as they all arrived behind Alec each one looking scared for me. "I will die for just like Romeo died for his Juliet. And Juliet died for her Romeo," I said Alex glared at me raising his gun and shooting.
        "Julieta!" I hear them yell they come running as Peyton and Cyrus shot their guns killing Alec. I blinked as I looked up at the sky every memory flashing through my mind feeling relief yet pain. Joey, Merida, Williamina, Will, Saber, and Dylan all appeared in my vision "hang on Julieta," Joey screamed at me as they cried. Soon Derek, Lane, Peyton, and Cyrus were by me too "the ambulance is on its way," Lane says. I look over to Alex as he smirks at me getting up and leaving "and Chloe was ok with shooting you, her own... cousin," I gritted out.
        A loud shot rang out Chloe snipping Alec from on top of a building just like planned. The police then moved in along with the girls as I turned looking up at the sky. "Parting is such sweet sorrow," I cracked out "that I shall say goodnight till it be," I said then wiped Joey's tears away "morrow," I said. My hand slipped away from his face as I am swallowed up by complete darkness.