Chapter 13

Cyrus pulled up to a modern looking house with a car outside of it besides Cyrus's. "Come on," Cyrus said I got out following him up to the front door this must be his house. We entered the house "Mom," he called out "Cyrus Zackery Snyder! You better be home for a fucking good reason," said a woman about an inch or two taller than me as she came out what I assume is the kitchen. She had Cyrus's same eye shape and color with mid back dirty blonde hair. Her skin was tanned slightly and she has a very nice body not be weird or anything.
        She wore khakis capris with brown flats and a black AC/DC shirt with a nose piercing like me! I already love his family. She looked shocked when she saw me "Mom this is Julieta. She was losing her temper at school on Stephanie and her idiots as you call them," Cyrus said introducing us "cause they are," Cyrus's mom and I say at the same time. She looked to me with a kind smile "hi Julieta," she said walking over to me and hugging me. I was a bit caught off guard but hugged her back "you can call me Alice not Mrs. Snyder," she told me.
        "Yes ma'am," I said nodding my head with a smile on my face "well I am meeting your father for lunch," Alice told Cyrus. "Also don't use a condom with this girl. I like her," said Alice as she left Cyrus and I stared wide eyed at her as she winked at the both of us then left. I looked over to Cyrus to see him slightly blushing as I know for sure I am blushing. "Um er," said Cyrus not sure what to say to me "let's um do something," I said then quickly added "except what your mom said," Cyrus chuckled. "What are you a Virgin," Cyrus joked but that hurt me, I wish I was tears began to well up in my eyes. I couldn't even stop them as they slipped down my cheeks "what did I say," he asked as he realized I was crying.
        I started to cry harder as I realized it would happen to me again and again if my plan doesn't work. Cyrus looked panicked "um," he said he quickly rushed me to the couch telling me to sit. But I cried harder as the memories rushed into my head "shit," Cyrus said before I knew what was happing. Cyrus has me sitting on his lap as he ran his fingers through my hair trying to calm me. It was working honestly I felt clam and safe like Alec couldn't reach me from here. I felt Cyrus push my hair aside as I sniffed but I felt Cyrus tense up "Julieta," he said. I looked up to him to see his eyes confused and angry "what is there a scar on your neck shaped into an A," Cyrus asked me,
        I began to cry again sl just repeating "don't let him hurt me," I even begged please a few times. Cyrus held me close realizing something horrible must have happened and why I had started crying originally and this A were tied together somehow. "Julieta tell me what's wrong," Cyrus asked me, I couldn't tell this same story in the same day it just hurt too much. "He rapped me," is all I got out and Cyrus lifted my head up with anger filled eyes "who," he asked me. "A-Alec," is all I got out.
        Cyrus places me on the couch as he paced he "who the fuck is Alec," Cyrus yelled and I knew it wasn't at me. It was at himself but I still cried harder "h-he is an ex," I cried out as I hiccuped each word. "I'll find the ass and kill him," Cyrus said and went to leave but I cried out "no don't leave me, please," Cyrus stopped. He must have realized this wasn't the time to be angry and came back over to me. He held me close as he laid down on his couch letting my soak his blue shirt with my tears. Cyrus ran his fingers through my hair as he shushed me trying to help me calm down.
        I crying slowly began to stop but then I felt so tired from all my crying. I slowly began to drift off to sleep but muttered a "thank you," before I fell to sleep.

        I could hear distant yelling and arguing but as I became more conscious I realized how much closer it really was. "What the fuck were you doing with her," is that Peyton? "She feel asleep while crying," is that Cyrus? "You fucking made her cry," ok that sounded like Lane. "Not on purpose," ok that is definitely Cyrus's voice; I heard an "ooo," and "boys break it up," from a voice I didn't recognize. I opened my eyes to see Williamina and Will by me with Alice behind the couch I was on. I slowly sat up groaning at how soar my thought was and how bad my head hurt.
       "Julieta," Williamina said when she looked to me as I sat up while groaning in pain. I could rustling like a fight and looked to see Peyton and Cyrus going at it as someone who looked like Cyrus trying to break it up. I went to speak but my throat hurt to speak "here," said Alice handing me a glass of water. I nod a thanks as I take the glass drinking from it my throat feeling much better. "Williamina," I said she looked to me worriedly "can I barrow a hair tie," I asked her, she nodded her head handing me one. I took it from her hand saying a thank you, I know what they are fighting about. I might as well explain the entire damn thing to all of them.
        I tie my hair up into a bun Alice gasping behind me I look to her to see worry and sadness in her eyes. "I got this," I said standing up Derek and Lane, who stood by watching noticed me as I walked to the two fighting. "Would you two stop acting like a bunch of fucking girls," I shouted but that didn't work fine so be it. "Fine I will just go and kiss Will then," they both stopped quickly looking to glare at me "wonderful," I said "now that I have your attention," I said. Everyone looking at me "you all may have a seat in the living room so I may explain," I told them all, they all didn't move.
        "Now or I will kick you all in your precious family jewels," I said sternly they the quickly moved to the living even who I am assuming is Cyrus's dad. I sighed as I now stood in front of my audience "Lane already knows what I am gonna tell you all," I said. They all looked to a confused Lane "Cyrus made me cry by accident," I told them all "see," said Cyrus. I glared at him "sorry," he said after clearing his throat. "Cyrus made a joke that I was virgin and I am not. That is not by choice," I say and see Lane finally understand what I meant by he knows.
"Three years ago I met a guy named Alec, we had been talking for about a month. We then started going out but I lived in a Girls Home. For troubled young girls in foster care so us seeing each other wasn't often. But I thought he was sweet and actually cared for me. After a year we had met up at a place that we always did because the Girls Home went there every other Friday. Alec took me quite far from everyone else and when he knew no one would see. He covered my mouth with a cloth I blacked," I said keeping my eyes closed because I knew if I opened them. I would cry and not be able to stop.
"When I woke up I was hanging from the ceiling with chains wrapped tightly around my wrists. Alec apparently had been stalking me since I was ten and he was seventeen," I told them "Uh that's a big age gap," said Will. "He told me he was twenty which didn't seem bad to me. Until I figured out he was lying," I told them then continued on with my story. "He had kidnapped me claiming I was his and that they were trying to keep us apart. He then rapped me multiple times for about two months. One the third day I made the mistake of telling him I hated him. And that there was someone out there that wouldn't do this to me and love me. It angered him," Alice gasped as she realized where this was going.
"He then took a knife carving the letter A into my neck. Saying that, that was his brand and that I was his forever. But I was able to escape at a price," I said "I broke both wrists and when he came all worried thinking it was his fault. I took his knife slicing the side of his throat slightly. Then stabbed him in the stomach. I ran until I found a police car," I stopped as the tears began to flow as I looked at the ground. "They went to go get Alec's dead body because I was for sure I killed him. But his body wasn't there," I said "so that fucker is still out there," Peyton yelled "or hopefully dead in alley," said Derek.
I wish he was. "Oh sweetheart," said Alice as she came up to me to hug me just then the door flew open. Everyone jumped up ready to attack but saw it was Joey, he looked k worried. "JJ," said Joey when he saw me crying he hurried over to me pulling me into an embrace as I cried. "I told them," I told Joey, he tended knowing what I meant then slowly relaxed "he can't get to you," Joey told me. But my thoughts had better ideas as they told me he could and that he'd kill them all just to have me.
After I stopped crying Alice and Joey made dinner for everyone but I wasn't hungry I felt sick again. I sat outside next to Cyrus's pool with my feet in it just trying to relax and not feel so sad. "Hey," I turned to see Cyrus with a bruise on his jaw from when Peyton punched him. Apparently I had slept all through out the night on Cyrus and we missed the entire school day. Joey was worried sick but Cyrus had called him telling him, I was fine and just get me tomorrow. The others had no idea where we were, so explains why they were pissed.
"Hey," I said and looked back to the water as Cyrus sat down next to me, I thought back to my list. "Thank you," I said Cyrus looked to my confused I know for sure he did "for," he asked me. "For taking care of me. When I was at my low," I said calmly "it was no problem," Cyrus told me "honestly I almost left just to get rid of my anger I felt," Cyrus told me. "But you're didn't you controlled your anger better than I did yesterday," I told him, he smiled as he realized I was right "yeah. I guess I did," Cyrus said. He sounded proud of himself "that's usually what I do," I told Cyrus as I looked to him, he looked to me confused.
        "Usually I think of a good excuse to myself not the throw hands. Or walk off angry. I learned it from a girl that I was taking anger management lessons," I told him "or count to twenty and see how you do," I added. Cyrus chuckled "I will remember that," Cyrus told me which made me smile. Maybe just maybe this will all work out ok even if I don't get saved.