Chapter 16

Peyton still stood in the doorway as I sat up on the bed still squeezing Mr. Benny in my arms. The silence was awkward, very awkward. "I wanted to thank you," Peyton said out of no where I looked to him shocked "my dad he apologized to me. He um is leaving for rehab tomorrow morning and he threw everything out," Peyton told me. Relief washed over me and without realizing it I was crying I squeezed Mr. Benny tighter to me. I heard footsteps come closer to me then I was engulfed in a big hug.
Peyton held onto me as I cried for a good thirty minutes feeling happy Peyton wouldn't end up like me. Or worse end up like my dad. His dad will be happy and healthy. "How did you do it," Peyton asked me once my crying calmed down "how were you able to convince him so easily," Peyton asked I could tell her was hurt. That it took a girl, his father didn't know to figure out what he was doing was wrong. "I told him the sad story off a little girl," I said looking to my picture frame Peyton looked to where I was looking.
He picked up my picture frame "you were cute when you were little," Peyton smirked I smiled at him while blushing. "T-thank you," I stuttered out Peyton then looked back at the picture "you look like your dad," he told me. My smile grew "do I really," I asked not quite sure if I believed him but it felt good to hear it "yeah," Peyton said smiling at me. We looked each other in the eyes for a while until we heard a throat cleared. Peyton turned around and glared bu to couldn't see who it was I leaned over to see Cyrus glaring at him. They both looked about ready to fight.
        "I have an idea," I said and they looked to me as I grabbed my stuff "sleepover. You two pick here or Peyton's," I tell them. "Why not yours," Peyton asked me, I smirked "my brother is probably getting lucky right now," I told them. They both smirked and chuckled I was glad to see the tension had lessened between the two of them. I felt my phone vibrate I pull my phone out see who exactly it was.

Alec: I want u to meet me

Alec: Now!

I was nervous "you guys pick and hurry up!" I told them as I walked "where you going," Cyrus asked. "Downstairs bathroom dodo," I called "ok," I hear him chuckle just as I reach the top of the stairs. I get down the stairs and creep out the front the moment the door is closed. I get grabbed and shoved against the wall Alec looked angry. He wrapped both his hands around my throat and squeezed "A-Alec," I choke out.
"You fucking whore," he seethed as tears ran down my face "P-please," I choked out again. Alec looked like he would have slept just fine knowing he killed me that doesn't surprise me though. I closed my eyes as it became harder to breath my lungs screaming at me for air. So I did the only natural thing that comes to me, I fight back. With the energy and air I got left I swung knee up hitting Alec right in the jewels. He crumbled to the ground holding his man hood as I fall to my knees gasping for air. I see a flower put quickly grabbing it and slamming it and watching it shatter on Alec's head.
        I then got up still trying to catch my breath and opened the door in a rush which means it slammed open. "Peyton!" I screamed as my lungs screamed at me to just breath "Cyrus!" I screamed. They can running down the steps like the house was on fire as I tried to get away form the door. I almost fell but Peyton caught me "it's him," is all I say Cyrus runs outside to find Alec. "Bastard ran away," Cyrus said with gritted teeth as he came back into the house I cried.
        "Ssh," Peyton said rubbing soothing circles on my back with his hand as I held his wrist and crumbled to my knees. "He, he al-almost k-killed me," I cried out with a stutter "Cyrus grab her things. I don't give a fuck if Joey is fucking. Grab as much of her stuff take it to the safe house," Peyton told Cyrus, Cyrus must have done just that because I hear him leave. "Come on Julieta let's go," I ignored Peyton and just cried "he'll kill Joey," I cried "he'll kill everyone just to get what he wants," I cried more.
        "Ssh," Peyton said he picked me up and instantly wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. "I.. I don't want him to touch me again," I cried more as Peyton took me upstairs still trying to calm me, he grabbed my things and took me to his car. Peyton placed me in the passenger seat giving me, Mr. Benny, I instantly took him and held him close to me. "Let me see your phone," Peyton said I slowly handed him my phone as I calmed down slightly. Peyton then took my phone, smashed it with his foot and concrete, and finally threw it against the house shattering it.
        "Now he can't try to locate you or use your phone to lure someone," Peyton said as he got in starting the car up and driving who knows where. "He is following us," said Peyton I looked around scared Peyton picked his phone up. "Lane," he said "yes I know what damn time it is," Peyton yelled "the man that starts with A is here. He almost strangled Julieta to death," Peyton went silent listening to Lane. "Julieta is pretty sure that he will try and kidnap everyone. Listen get everyone. Come up with an excuse I don't want a damn person out there," Peyton told Lane "she doing better but scared," Peyton said whispering the last part not well.
        Peyton then hung up with Lane and called someone else "Cyrus," he said Peyton looked amused "well tell the both of the to call into work for the week. Then take them too," Peyton said. "No bitch is following us so we are driving around till someone shows up," Peyton said but who could he be talking about. I looked back in the side view mirror Alec truly has lost it this time. I know he gots something up his sleeve, he is very smart and knows me well. But I know I got him this time even if it may end bloodily.