Prologue

9 Years Ago
I giggled as my daddy tickled my stomach "Daddy stop," I cried out with laughter I watched as my Older Brother Joey jumped on my daddy's back. "I got you Dad," Joey said triumphantly "oh do you," my daddy said swinging Joey quickly over his shoulder. He then began to tickle to two of us as we squirmed and pleaded for him to stop. We all stopped as the front door opened and closed with my mommy calling out "I'm home," into the house. She sounded sound but Joey and I still happily got up running to her "Mommy," we cried.
"Get the fuck off me," she cursed as we hugged her, she smelt funny "Layla," Daddy said and Mommy looked up at him with a glare. "Kids," said Daddy and we turned to him "why don't you two go play upstairs," Daddy asked of us, we nodded eagerly then hurrying up the stairs. Joey playfully shoving me as we hurried into his room to go play, but Joey stopped me from entering. "Go play in your room Julieta," Joey told me and closed the door in my face I frowned as tears swelled up in my eyes.
I went into my room though and went over to my bed grabbing Mr. Benny, my stuff wolf animal. I have had him since I was one years old and he is my favorite stuffed animal. I held Mr. Benny tightly to my body as sat on my bed and cried. I could hear my parents arguing downstairs but decided it be best to stay up here. I heard a loud grunt and groan come from downstairs though. I poked my head out the doorway then went downstairs careful not to fall, but when I came to the fourth stair I stopped.
There Mommy kneeled next to my daddy as blood leaked from his body onto the white tile floor. "Juli... Julieta," Daddy said with a strained voice his one tan white skin becoming paler and paler. Mommy looked back to me with a glare "this is your fault," she spit at me with so much venom. "If weren't born we would have been fine," she told me as I backed away in fear as she cried more. "No," Daddy said "parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say goodnight," but Daddy didn't finish but as he spoke that famous quote to me.
I had walked closer to him and held his hand as tears slipped down my face. "Till it be marrow," I finished as his eyes went lifeless I saw the kitchen knife sticking out from my father's stomach. Mommy cried harder and harder as I just stared at Daddy not caring that I was covered in his blood.

9 Years Later
I stared at my father's headstone my sunglasses blocking the sun from hurting my eyes. I crouched down running my fingers over the words that he had put in his will that he wanted. Parting is such sweet sorrow, that I shall say goodnight "till it be morrow," I breathed out those last few words. I placed the red roses on the grave then stood up walking away towards my Social Worker. We had a flight to catch after all.