"For what? I'm just carrying your bag."

"For.. for walking with me. I've been.. feeling uneasy these days." The girl paused as she looked down tmat the pavement and at the same time she rubbed her arm with her hand for she felt a sudden shiver run down her spine, making her hair stand up. "Maybe I'm just paranoid." She continued and sighed.

Feeling worried, Bam took a hold of (Name)'s hand, he gave it a reassuring grip and looked into the girl's eyes. "I'll walk you everyday if you want."

"..That would be great." (Name) looked up from the ground and stared into Bam's sincere eyes. Whenever Bam was there, everything felt like it'd be fine. It was nice, this feeling was nice for (Name).

"Just as mom said the other day, call me if you need any help." Bam finally got his romantic walk with the girl he likes. The two were walking hand in hand passing through the vast fields of crops that the (Last Name)'s own.

Feeling relieved, (Name) smiled at Bam again before saying, "I will." She gripped on Bam's warm hand.

The two walked to school hand in hand, the (e/c) eyed girl had never felt safe this much. When the both of them finally got to school, they were greeted with Khun, his arms were crossed over his chest and his feet was tapping impatiently on the ground.

"What took you guys so long?! I've been waiting for I don't know how long!" Khun groaned and glared at Bam's way, Bam was the one who said that Khun should wait for him at the school gates.

"Ah, well.. I got distracted." The dark brown haired male said as he looked at the girl beside him.

When Khun heard his friend's reply and action, he frowned and squinted his eyes at Bam. He really needed to get used on how much of a simp Bam is. He sighed exasperatedly when there was no hope on stopping Bam whenever he was with (Name). "We're gonna be late, Mr. Lero Ro said that he have an important announcement today."

"He did?" (Name) asked with her brows up. How come Khun knew and she didn't know about the announcement?

The sky blue haired male shrugged his shoulders. "He said that in our class group chat. You're probably still not added there, but don't worry, I'll add you." He said and at the same time slung his shoulder bag over his shoulder.

When the trio got to their room, their blonde haired adviser was already there even though it's still not class time. (Name) and Bam gave a respectful bow to their adviser when they passed him while Khun just waved his hand nonchalantly at Lero Ro, making the teacher sigh at his student's action, but he let it go.

Lero Ro is not some stuck up teacher, he does have fun and laugh with his students at times but he gets strict when a student goes out of their limits.

Bam placed (Name)'s bag on the side ring on the chair while (Name) took a seat and at the same time she gave the kind male a thanks. Khun went to his seat

"No problem." The dark brown haired male replied with a smile and his eyes were sparkling with joy now that he experienced walking with (Name) alone. Plus! They were holding hands while talking with hushed tones that only the two of them could hear.

Bam returned to his seat that was beside Khun, he knew that his friend was annoyed with him since Khun can be very impatient at times, just like now.