The dark brown haired male, changed the video playing on the television, he changed it to his favourite video gameplay by some famous YouTuber.

When he looked at (Name)'s way, he noticed that her cheeks and nose had a reddish tint and Bam's sensitive ears could hear the girl sniffing softly as she snuggles her head on the fluffy sweater.

"You shouldn't have played around in the rain, you'll get sick." Bam said as he reached out a hand to (Name)'s cheek, caressing it with gentleness and care.

He was very concerned with (Name)'s health for she was thin and was easy to get sick just like today even though she's been on the rain for only a few minutes.

Out of instinct, (Name) leaned more into Bam's warm hand, she looked at Bam and gave him a small smile. She couldn't help it, she had always felt warm whenever she's near Bam. Heck, she even feels safe unlike when she's by herself.

When she's alone, she'd often hear a distant sound of a camera snapping.

Upon seeing the girl's smile, Bam's heart raced and a blush began to creep up from his neck. He wanted to hug (Name) right here and now but can't since he knows that (Name) would get startled again. Plus, Bam knew that he needs to be careful with his actions because of their second genders, it greatly affects the person's scent.

Unbeknownst to the two, the brown haired woman was there, watching them with a smile and a tray in her hand that contains two cups of hot chocolate with a cute marshmallow on top and some cupcakes that she bought yesterday before she came home from work.

She cleared her throat out loud to their the two teenager's attention before placing the tray on the table that was placed in front of the couch.

Bam jumped up and pulled his hand away when he heard his mother clear her throat. He turned his head to his mother and gave her an apologetic yet awkward smile.

He was a bit embarrassed that his mother caught him, he was not embarrassed because of (Name), he was with himself. If he was in a room all alone with (Name), he would've went near the girl and let himself lose control.

He's been drinking his medicines properly unlike before where he'd just leave the medicine laying around. The said medicines help alphas control and contain their desires whenever they're near their omega or mate.

The male doesn't drink the medicine before he met (Name) again, he doesn't like drinking it for it leaves a terrible bitter taste in his mouth. But now he's changed, he's become.. let's just say much more mature unlike before.

"I made you guys a hot chocolate. It's perfect for this cold weather." Arlene said as she took a seat on the single couch, she crossed her legs with one on top of another and her hands placed on her lap.

(Name) immediately took the hot chocolate, she was attracted to the melted marshmallow, not the hot chocolate itself. "Thank you." She said as she looked at Arlene before drinking from the cup.

"Say (Name), how's your grandmother doing?" Arlene asked when she saw (Name) finished drinking. She asked for she was curious of how the kind lady was, and she wanted to get to know Aiko more since Arlene knew that Bam and (Name) were fated pairs when she got a first look at (Name).

It is very simple to identify the fated pairs, especially when Bam doesn't drink medicines meant for alphas, but then he started to take one everyday after the incident at the storage room.