The two males did a battle of glaring on their own, they're staring at eachother's eyes intently, they didn't even blink just to assert dominance.

The sky blue haired male broke their small contest making Bam the winner, Khun rolled his eyes and crossed his arms over his chest. He took Bam by the ear and moved his friend's head near his face.

"You can't just approach (Name) like that. Don't you remember? You scared her sh#tless!" Khun explained in a hushed voice and at the same time glanced at (Name) who was also looking at him.

Khun slowly turned his gaze away from (Name) and moved Bam's head away from his own.

"But we already--"

"Yes, you're both okay now, but she looks uncomfortable and wary around you." Khun said as he looked at Bam.

"How'd you know that?"

"Can't you tell from her eyes. If you can't then try to smell her. Omegas release distressed pheromones whenever they're in a situation that don't like or--" Khun tried to explain but was interrupted when Bam suddenly jumped up from his seat and leaned on to Khun excitedly.

"Wait! (Name) never did that back at the storage room, she's gotten heat. Does that mean--" Bam stopped his own sentence, he looked amazed as if he discovered a dinosaur's bone from a prehistoric age. He even slapped a hand over his forehead with his eyes wide from shock.

"--She likes it?"

Bam's conclusion made Khun facepalm,he groaned and sighed exasperatedly before saying, "Clean that head of yours, dummy. (Name) is an OMEGA and you're an ALPHA. At that time, you released pheromones and affected (Name) and omegas are sensitive to an alpha's pheromones. You get it?"

Khun looked like he was an extremely hard math problem just from the looks of his face. He kept on sighing disappointedly at his friend, he couldn't believe that Bam grew up like this but a part of it was probably Khun's fault.

The rest of the fault was by Urek or rather Bam's uncle who loves to hangout around Bam's house since he was kicked out by his own wife, Garam.

The ash blonde uncle was always around Bam whenever V and Arlene weren't there. He'd often teach Bam 'new things' he doesn't know and unfortunately, Urek's teachings became engraved in Bam's brain.

"Yeah, fine." Bam breathed out and slumped on his chair, he crossed his arms and pouted. Looking disappointed that (Name) didn't like like it since Bam may or may not have wanted to be alone with (Name) by that time.

The bell rang loudly in the halls, making students who were walking around the hallways panic and run to their respective classrooms.

Bam stared boredly at the bored and at the same time trying to look attentive so that the teacher wouldn't call his name.

The blue poppy eyed male had his hand under his chin and his elbow over the his arm table. He doesn't need to write notes since it was already in his mind. How confident.

Time flew by like a fly. It was now lunch time and the sun was bright and hot while the sky was bright blue. Students from different classrooms ran and walked around to be with their friends while some just walked alone to their cafeteria.