Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Fᴏᴜʀ

𝖳𝗂𝗉𝗌𝗒 & 𝖠𝗋𝗆𝗒

𝖳𝗂𝗉𝗌𝗒 & 𝖠𝗋𝗆𝗒

____
I stepped into my second home being hit with so many new scents as the high school graduates danced around.

I fight my way through the crowds making my way to the kitchen. I go to the fridge and pull out several cans of beer.

I break one open and chug it, praying I can at least get drunk for a little while. I make my way through 5 more cans before I smell the familiar scent of the wolves.

I haven't seen any of them other that Quil ever since the incident with Paul. I make my way towards where the smell is the strongest and there I see Jacob, Quil, Embry, and Paul. Jacob, as per usual, is flirting with Bella but this time he gives her a charm bracelet.

I roll my eyes at his actions as I make my way over to them. I stop right in front of Paul and watch amusedly as he stares me up and down with a slack jaw. I mean, I wouldn't blame him, I'm looking pretty good tonight.

"Alice? Alice?! What's going on?" I snap out of my thoughts to see Bella pushing her way to Alice, who was standing on the staircase.

If she had a vision that means I'm going to have one soon too, but more detailed. Oh god, I hope nothing bad is going to happen.

A hand grabs my wrist and I look up to see Jasper smile down at me, he gently leads me and the others towards Carlisle's office. I assume we're going there to be able to speak freely, even though the wolves don't know about the issue yet.

We all gather around the room and Carlisle starts the hefty conversation off. "This could turn into a blood bath."

"Who's behind it?" Edward asks, looking to Alice for an answer.

"I didn't see anyone I recognized." Alice pauses for a moment to think back to her vision. "Maybe one."

"I know his face. He's local, Riley Biers. He didn't start this." Edward nods as he recognizes the mans face in Alice's mind.

"Either way, the army is coming and there aren't enough of us to protect the town." I put my two cents in and Paul looks up to me and our eyes meet for a split second before I look away.

"Hold up, what damn army?" Jacob spits out, obviously having no idea of what's going on, along with his pack mates.

"Newborns, our kind." I say, clearing my throat. I felt slightly uncomfortable from the searing gaze of Paul.

"What are they after?" Paul's says. His voice reaching my heart and feeling like it's being squeezed. I take a deep breathe to calm myself down knowing I should try to focus on the situation at hand.

"They were passing around Bella's scent. A red blouse." Alice looks to Edward quickly and then to her feet.

I see the scene she saw flash in her mind and took the chance. I closed my eyes then opened them willing the scene to play in the minds of others around me.