Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fɪғᴛᴇᴇɴ

𝖲𝗁𝗈𝖼𝗄𝗌 & 𝖠 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖦𝗂𝖿𝗍_______I waited through my history class impatiently

𝖲𝗁𝗈𝖼𝗄𝗌 & 𝖠 𝖭𝖾𝗐 𝖦𝗂𝖿𝗍
_______
I waited through my history class impatiently. My foot tapping against the cheap linoleum flooring of the classroom.

I felt bad for Jasper as he was sitting next to me and feeling just as anxious and impatient. Every time he would try and calm me down it would come right back.

At one point I resorted to silently banging my head against our shared desk. Jasper managed to get me to stop doing that but here I was, counting down the miliseconds till the bell rang for lunch.

The instant it hit 12:30pm I bolted out of my seat to the door at a rushed human pace, with Jasper right behind me.

We speed our way towards the cafeteria and didn't bother getting food, going straight to the table.

Jasper and I sit there waiting for the rest of us and my jumpiness slowly starts fading away as Rosalie and Emmett walk in with Alice. I look around them and find Edward walking with Bella.

A smile spreads across my face and I get jumpy again, and Jasper, once again becomes overwhelmed.

I hear Edward tell Bella that she should sit with her other friends for lunch today and she looks over to my giddy form and walks towards her other friends.

Edward walks slowly over to rest of us, agonizingly slow.

"Edward get your ass over here and explain everything before I rip off your limbs slowly to get you to tell me." I say lowly, knowing only us vampires would be able to hear. Jasper and Emmett snorted.

"I'd pay to see that." Rosalie says laughing lightly while leaning back in her chair crossing her arms over her chest.

After hearing my comment, Edward speeds up and quickly sits down at our table.

"So...explain. Everything." I say dragging out 'everything'. I prop my head up on both my palms looking at him intently with pleading eyes.

"Well um, we should probably fill the others in, don't you think?" He questions, glancing around at the confused faces around the tables.

They all nod quickly, agreeing with his statement.

"Yeah you're right. Okay so basically I had these dreams last night. Or at least I think they're dreams although I'm not sure-" I got cut off by the images of the dream flying in front of my vision and I pushed it into their minds without even knowing what I was doing.

"Well that was new." I comment shocked, as I look around at all their equally shocked and stunned faces.

"That- That was amazing!" Emmett exclaims, earning glances to be thrown in our direction. "How did you do that?" Edward asks, wonder written all over his face.

"I uh, I don't really know. I was just thinking about the dreams and how I wished I could show it to them without having to explain everything." I shrugged and leaned back in my seat.

"Wow." Alice mutters, in slight shock at the young teens power. Recognizing as it being a future vision, she smiled.

"That was a vision of the future." Alice says, causing everyone to look to her in amazement.

"Explain everything please." Masen pleads, looking at the smiles on concerned faces.

She knew they knew something about the guy in her future; Paul Lahote. And she needed to find out what.

____
omg guys i'm sorry this is late! but let me know what you think in the comments and make sure to vote if you enjoy the storyyyyy