Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴇɴ

𝖳𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 & 𝖥𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒

𝖳𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌 & 𝖥𝖺𝗆𝗂𝗅𝗒

__________
All of a sudden a commotion erupts from the living room. The coven of vampires trying to ask their questions and gave them answered.

"One at a time please!" I raise my voice, chuckling as they realize what they were doing and quiet down.

Suddenly their hands shot up, waiting for me to call on them. I had to hold back my amusement because they had serious and determined looks on their faces.

"Ummm how about... Esme!" I decide and she clears her throat.

"I was wondering, have you been alone all this time?" She asks with a sad tone in her voice. I give her a small smile as I reply, "Pretty much. I couldn't risk forming a coven with nomads. That would only brew trouble."

She leans back in her seat and I look at the group seated next to each other. "Hmmm...Carlisle!" He looks shocked I called on him next but puts his hand down anyway and speaks up.

"How many gifts have you accumulated over the course of your immortal life?" Ahh, a doctory question. I shouldn't be all that shocked but still. "As of right now I have seven gifts, including Jasper, Alice, and Edwards." I say while glancing at the three.

"Okay now I'm just going to go in order of how you guys are sitting. So next up is Emmett!" I see him smirk and I suddenly begin to wonder what the childish mans question would be.

"What'd you do to the man that turned you?" I smirked at him and responded, "I killed him, the day after I woke up. After I knew a good amount of information, I had no use for him and I easily killed him. I was almost effortless."

He looked shocked at my answer but I just laughed. I looked to Rosalie, waiting for her to ask her question. "Oh I just wanted to know if you could show us one of your powers." She said simply while shrugging.

"Yeah of course." I turn away from them and look at the guitar. I lift my right hand up and with a quick but graceful movement of my hand; the guitar floating towards me.

It lands softly in my lap and I smile at them. "How was that?" I laugh at their bewildered faces. I look to Edward and raise my eyebrow at him, waiting for his question.

"Oh right. I guess my question would be, do you have any talents? I know it's a weird question. But I would like to know." He asks curiously while slightly tilting his head to the side.

"I actually do, I can play guitar and I sing." I glance down at the guitar and strum 'Twinkle Twinkle Little Star' quickly.

I then decide to sing one of my favorite songs; Take The Bullets Away by We As Human. (video)

They all stared at me in shock as I finished. I knew I would've been blushing if I could. I let out a nervous chuckle and put the guitar back by using my gift.

I looked to Alice and raised an eyebrow wait for her question. "What?" She asked just now noticing I was waiting.

"You're question?" I laugh out, the musical sound bouncing around the room.

She looked at me and smiled sheepishly before speaking, "Oh right my question. Not to be rude or anything, I'm just curious, but why're you here?" She asked, and I felt her emotions, she really was curious.

"Well you know how we have to move around every several years because people become suspicious?-" They all nod their heads in agreement and I continue. "-Thats why I'm here. But ever since I found out about this place in a dream of mine, It was like I was being pulled here. Physically. It's so odd. What's even weirder is the fact I still feel like I'm being pulled to go somewhere." I groan out throwing myself back into the couch.

I run my hands down my face and keep my head in my hands. I huff and sit back up to find them all looking at each other and me back and forth. They stop as soon as they noticed my face wasn't covered anymore.

"What's going on?" I ask, starting to feel self-conscious about sharing too much information.

"Hey it's okay, it's nothing bad. We think the reason you're feeling like you're being pulled towards something, or rather someone, is a mate pull. You're going to meet your mate soon." The second those words flew out of Jaspers mouth, I jumped up off the chain I was reclining in and launched myself to him.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist while repeatedly saying, "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! Oh my god you guys thank you! I've been waiting what feels like forever for him! I can finally be happy!" He just wraps his arms around me while laughing.

I jump off him and hug each and everyone of them. I stand back from them and look at the ground, "I'm sorry I just get excited easily." I murmur quietly but knowing they can still hear me perfectly.

"Hey hey, it's okay, it's absolutely adorable! And we need to liven up the house a little more." Esme soothes me, coming up to me and giving me a hug.

"You're apart of this family now, as well as our coven. You don't have to move in, but you're welcome to choose whatever you'd like." Carlisle says returning after speaking with the others out of earshot about this.

I felt happy, excepted, loved, wanted, and most of all not alone. I finally wasn't alone anymore.

_______
hey y'all! i hope you're enjoying the book so far . for the next update (chapter 11) i'm gonna need 5 votes on this chapter !