Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sᴇᴠᴇɴ

𝖫𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗁 & 𝖱𝖾𝗏𝖺𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌

𝖫𝗎𝗇𝖼𝗁 & 𝖱𝖾𝗏𝖺𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌

________
I was in American History currently, again not paying attention. Though Jasper's in this class. Which is good, because now there's someone I know and am comfortable with incase of a project.

However, I'm not paying attention at this moment. I'm too invested in this new drawing I'm doing. It's wolves again, but there are four in total.

Again, I still haven't managed to figure out why I'm drawing them. At first it was just the one silver/grey wolf. Now there's the silver/grey wolf, a black wolf, a russet colored wolf, and a grey wolf with a white snout.

I have so many questions about them. Why these certain colors? Why are they proportioned so huge? Why am I drawing them in the first place? God it's just all so confusing.

I was shading the black wolf as I heard the bell ring for lunch. "Oh thank god." I muttered, quickly grabbing my stuff and almost speeding out of the room. Thankfully Jasper grabbed my hand and stopped me.

"You need to be careful there ma'am." He whispered with a southern drawl knowing I'd be able to hear him.

"Thank you." I whispered back, genuinely grateful. We made our way towards the cafeteria and I was becoming giddy that I'd be able to eat. I love eating. Which makes it even better that I'm dead because I won't gain weight or anything.

Jasper chuckled as he felt my emotions, knowing I was excited but not knowing why. I smirked as I envisioned their reactions when I ate something. That'd definitely be funny.

The second me and him walked the the doors, the cafeteria became almost silent as people turned to look at us. I just rolled my eyes and walked towards the table at the back where I saw the rest of the Cullens, Jasper beside me.

I could feel his bloodlust building up from the rest of them and I felt so bad. I took a huge portion of the bloodlust he was feeling and put it upon myself. I knew it would hardly effect me so I had no problem doing so. He probably has the most 'slip ups' because he takes on all of their bloodlust. I'm proud that he can hold out as much as he does. It shows he's very strong and has great self control.

When we sat down the talking started back up and I just giggled. I set my sketchbook down on the table and started flipping towards the page I was working on. "Whatcha got there?" I heard Emmett ask, sounding like he really didn't know what I had.

"This is called a sketchbook. You draw in it." I said slowly as if I were talking to a child, laughing while saying it. The rest of them other than Emmett all laughed while he pouted.

"What're you drawing?" I looked up as Bella came and sat down with her lunch. That reminds me I need to grab something after I explain it.

"Well honestly I'm not sure. I've been having these 'dreams' about a certain wolf. It's so weird. It's huge and had silver/grey fur. It's stunning, but it's even more odd because I've never physically seen a wolf in my life. Then suddenly the 'dream' changed and it's now four different wolves." I say pushing my sketchbook towards them all, then leaning back in the chair as they flipped through the pages.