Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Sɪx

𝖬𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 𝖶𝗈𝗅𝖿 𝖣𝗋𝖺𝗐𝗂𝗇𝗀

________

As soon as I walked through the doors, all eyes were on me yet again. I get this is a small town, but is it really that big of a deal that there's a new student.

It bothered me so much more now than before, because now I can hear their thoughts and feel what they're feeling. It was disgusting. So many people have of lust, jealousy, curiosity, and so much more it was almost giving me a headache along with the thoughts. I made sure to make a mental note to ask Jasper and Edward how to block things out. I can barely think.

I finally reached my locker, and quickly put in the combination given to me earlier. The door popped open and I shoved my backpack inside. I made sure to grab out my five subject spiral notebook, a couple mechanical pencils, and my sketchbook. Because based on my schedule I knew I was going to become bored at some point during the day.

Shifting everything to my left arm I slammed my locker shut only to bump into someone.

"Well hi there, Mike Newton. You are?" The boy with blonde hair and a baby face looking at me for a response. I listened to his mind just to see what he was thinking about me.

Oh god she's so fucking hot. Definitely going to make sure she's mine, or at least sleep with her. Shes gotta be a freak in the sheets.

I scoffed at his thoughts but covered it up by clearing my throat. "My names Masen, I'm new here obviously. But I got to get to class so bye" I say giggling but mentally face palming.

I turn around and walk away remembering that I had calculus first thing in the morning. Who does that? Like we're teenagers and the first class of the day is math? I'll be lucky if I don't end up falling asleep in class.

I walk into class just when the bell rings. The teacher turns to me and his eyes widen. Next thing I know is that I'm feeling lust. Ew ew ew. Disgusting. Absolutely revolting.

I cringe , then put a smile on my face. "Hi I'm Masen Rogers, I'm a new student." I hand him my schedule and he looks at it before grabbing a pen from his desk and putting his initial before handing it back.

"Welcome Masen, I'm Mr. Smith. How about you take a seat next at the desk in the back." He says handing me a textbook and pointing to an empty desk in the back. I shrug and make my way to the back of the classroom as everyone's eyes follow. These kids really are weird.

I sit down and he begins the lesson. Of course it's something I already know. I rest my chin on my hand and flip open my sketchbook to complete the drawing I started in my car earlier this morning.

I don't know why, but this silver wolf is all that's on my mind. It's weird because I don't think I've ever seen a wolf ever. But It'll be in my dreams, and sometimes I'll just be trying to draw something random but end up drawing the wolf instead.

It's odd.

I finally finished the drawing and looked at the clock. We had about five minutes left in class. I glanced back down at the page. I'm actually proud of myself.

But I still want to know

But I still want to know. Why do I keep drawing this wolf? What's the importance of it to me?

_______
hey y'all ! for the next update i'm going to need some feedback! at least five comments! make sure to vote!