Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

𝖱𝖾𝗌𝗍𝗅𝖾𝗌𝗌 𝖲𝗅𝖾𝖾𝗉 & 𝖥𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖣𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗆𝗌

_________
I pulled into my driveway around 11pm after hunting with my family and they showed me the boundary line which ran along the river and parts of the woods and highway.

I unlocked my front door closing it swiftly and locking it. I hung up my keys on the hook and dropped my book bag onto the floor.

I sighed trudging my way upstairs towards my bedroom. Tonight was a night I needed sleep and I was grateful the last time I'd slept was last week.

I opened my bedroom door walking towards my closet, not bothering to turn any lights on. I could see pretty well with my enhanced eyesight.

I quickly changed into an oversized shirt and spandex. I walked out of my closet towards my bed.

I climb in my soft bed, the feeling of my sheets rubbing against my silky legs. I grab my phone off of my nightstand and plug my charger into it, setting it back down. After making sure my alarm for school is on, I lay back.

The second my head hits the pillow I'm out like a light.

(Narration/thoughts
Dreams/thoughts)

I started to see pictures moving and for a second I was confused. I vaguely remember going to sleep. Then it hit me, I was dreaming once again.

Maybe I'd see more of the silver/grey wolf this time. Or maybe I'd see the whole pack. It then hit me that these wolves I've been seeing, must be the Quilette pack of shapeshifters.

Then that means...th-these wolves are people. What is their significance to me then? Apparently, according to the Cullen's, they were created to kill vampires.

However, because the Cullen's are "
"good" vampires— with morals. They created a treaty to tolerate each other's existence.

The dream suddenly begins to "start" and I become lost in it.

"Baby come on!" A very tan guy laughs turning towards me.

I start to study him. His prominent straight nose, his sharp jawline, defining cheekbones. His perfectly shaped rosy lips. His straight stunning white teeth in a smile. His deep chocolate brown eyes that felt like they're seeing into my soul. His cut short dark black hair glistening in the rare sun.

He grabs my hand and I follow him giggling.

He leads the way into a beautiful quaint little home. He tugs me through the home towards a bedroom.

"Paul! What're you doing!" I ask in a fit of giggles as he tosses me onto a bed. He crawls on top of me smirking and I bring my left hand up to stroke his cheek.

There, sitting proud on my ring finger, is a sparkling engagement ring.

"We're christening our house babygirl." He smirks while leaning in, his warm soft lips touching my cool, hard smooth ones.

Immediately the dream shifts to me in a kitchen cooking.

"Mommy! Kyler won't leave me alone!" One of my twin boys runs up to me pouting.

The little boy has tan skin, dark black hair, and forest green eyes with freckles across his rosy cheeks.

"Well did you do something to annoy him Beckett?" I ask walking over to a pastel yellow baby bouncer.

"Maybe. But mommy he kept saying he was the better twin so I start teasing him about Wren." He huffs crossing his arms. He strolls over to the couch and plants himself down playing with his bracelet.

Paul walks through the door carrying Kyler over his shoulder who's laughing. Kyler has dirty blonde hair with the same forest green eyes as his twin brother, and tan skin with a bright white smile and dimples. The sight brings a smile to my face.

"Daddy!" Beckett shouts jumping off the couch and into his fathers arms. He adjusts them and walks over to me.

He gives me a peck on the lips, and reaches into the baby bouncer. After setting our twin boys down and watching them run into the living room, he picks up a baby girl and smiles giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"Hi baby Blaire, were you a good girl for mommy while daddy was on patrol?" He asks while sitting down and putting her on his lap.

She gurgles in response to her father. With her black hair and dark chocolatey brown eyes and tan skin she gives me and her father a toothless smile, showing off her dimples she got from her father.

I look over to Paul, and grab his face and kiss him.

"I love you Paul Lahote."

"As I love you Masen Lahote."

The dream goes to blackness and I continue my sleep.

____
part 2/2 of yalls reward! i hope you're enjoying the story!