Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Nɪɴᴇᴛᴇᴇɴ

𝖩𝗎𝗇𝗄 𝖿𝗈𝗈𝖽 & 𝖡𝗎𝗆𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗈 𝖯𝖾𝗈𝗉𝗅𝖾

____
I quickly changed after hunting; the bear did not want to cooperate. We had a little wrestling match.

I took a shower needing to wash off the blood that had gotten on me. I made the water once again as hot as it could possibly go and scrubbed my body clean.

After washing my hair also I stepped out and wrapped a blue fluffy towel around my body. I then took another blue towel but wrapped my hair into it.

I walked into my closet and started browsing for an outfit. Eventually I decided to go with black ripped skinny jeans, a white t-shirt, a blue jean jacket which i rolled up to my elbows and black high top converse.

I skip down the stairs grabbing my phone, wallet, and keys. I go out the door locking it then walking to my car.

I get in and start the engine while backing out my driveway.

I got onto the highway as all things in forks/lapush are connected through it. This really is a small town.

I pulled into the small grocery store in minutes. It didn't take long with my incredibly fast driving. There was only several other vehicles here. A big black truck, and other variously colored cars. The truck stood out the most because it was huge, it seemed like something Emmett would drive.

I tuned off the engine and got out the car. I made sure I had locked it before walked into the store. I grabbed a basket before heading to the snack isle.

I quickly grab my favorite chips, nacho cheese Doritos, and put two family sized bags into the basket.

I then make my way to the drinks isle. I grab a 2-liter of Mountain Dew Voltage and move the chips around to fit it into the now, smaller, basket.

Last but not least ice cream. I'm practically giddy as I skip towards the frozens isle.

It takes me a minute to find my favorite, which is cake batter, but when I finally do I grab a gallon of it and move things around once again so it fits in the basket.

I turn around to go checkout but slam into a hard chest. The chest is radiating heat,like it's almost on fire.

I stood in front of the man who had rudely bumped into me. I was mad to say the least. But when I looked up into his dark brown eyes, my world stopped. It was him.

It was Paul Lahote.

It was in that moment I found my mate, and he found me.

I just hope, that what I am won't stop him from loving me. The real me. That it'll work itself out like Rosalie said. That we'll be able to have our future together.

I hope that he won't hold what I am against me. That he'll be able to look past it. Because I didn't choose this. I don't think many people chose this life.

But I wouldn't change it. Why?

Because it was how I was able to meet him.

____
aHHHH THERE WE GO! THEY FINALLY MET !! VOTE AND COMMENT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!