Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Tᴡᴇɴᴛʏ-Tʜʀᴇᴇ

𝖤𝗑𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌 & 𝖠 𝖥𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍

___
I watched her speed off at an incredibly fast speed, her engine roaring as she disappeared from my sight.

I felt saddened at the lack of my imprint's presence, but the denial of it all covered it. I finally turned to Jared who had been trying to get my attention since I turned away from him and towards her.

"Dude, what the fuck just happened?" He asked walking towards the woods. I followed and then everyone did. We went to a bunch of logs that were in a circle and sat down.

"Yes Paul, please explained what happened." Sam stated looking directly at me. He didn't order me to so I could deny it, but they'd see it in wolf form so might as well tell them now.

"I was at the store getting stuff for Emily, she wanted to make muffins and need me to get things that we were out of. Next thing I know I smelt the scent of a bloodsucker. I wondered why the Cullens would be at a store, cause they drink blood. But then the scent changed. It was most amazing smell in my entire life, lavender and crisp fall air. I followed it and it led me to a teenage girl skipping along the isles looking for something." I took deep breath and let it out through my nose. I played with my hands and had my eyes locked on the ground, refusing to meet the eyes of my pack mates.

"She went into the frozens and started looking for something, it turned out to be ice cream. But by then I knew that she was the leech and she wasn't a Cullen. I needed to see why she was here and if her eyes were red. So I went up to her and she abruptly turned around and smacked into me. She stumbled back and then looked up to my eyes and my whole world changed." I heard gasps all around me as they realized what had happened.

"At first the imprint took over. I was happy I found her and that she was mine. But then I remembered what she was and I was angry at her. Angry at the imprint bond. Angry at it all. Her eyes captivated me in a way nothing else ever had and ever would. I knew I couldn't be with her and I don't want to. I denied it and questioned her the way I would any other leech. I looked into her eyes the entire time." I sighed and glanced up quickly, Quil was right across from me and I saw him with his hands in a fist tightly.

I felt a spark in my chest and I didn't like how he was reacting. I ignored the unfamiliar feeling and continued, looking back to the ground.

"I saw her heart break, the tears in her eyes, all of it. She was biting her trembling lip and blinked away whatever tears she could. She gave me a sad smile and walked away. I stood there as she payed for her items and as she walked out the doors. The bond took control then and I put what I had already grabbed onto a random shelf and went after her, hoping she hadn't left yet. She hadn't and when I saw her she looked around and the went into the woods across the parking lot. I ran after her and saw her standing there, her hands at her side clenched tightly as she shook." I took a deep breath and ran a hand through my hair.

"I could hear choked sobs and my heart clenched in the moment of weakness. Then as she dropped to her knees letting out a scream, a huge wave of transparent red came towards me. It was a perfect circle and knocked down trees and flattened glass. As soon as it hit me I was out. Then I heard her saying "Wake up my love." and I woke up with her above me." I finally looked back up and at everyone's faces around me.

Sam, and Jared looked upset and frustrated. Embry, Jacob, and Leah looked at me annoyed. Seth looked very upset. But Quil, he was shaking and breathing heavily. The others took notice as he abruptly stood up.

"What the actual fuck is wrong with you!?" He growls out angrily, trying to stop from shifting.

I stood up and looked at him, my breathing becoming heavy. "What do you mean, huh? She's a leech! A filthy bloodsucking leech! I don't want her! Imprint or not she's nothing!" I spit out at him walking towards him.

If he had an issue he could say it. But that's not what he did. The second I finished what I was saying, he phased. I did so right as he went to claw me.

Everyone moved away as fast as they could, not fully understanding what was wrong. He went for my neck but I managed to maneuver under him then standing on my hind legs forcing him to flip and fall to the ground.

He got back up instantly and stalked towards me baring his teeth growling. I took slow steps back, then he ran at me full force. I tried blocking him but he managed to grab me by the skin of my neck and tossed me.

I slammed against a tree that snapped from the force and I slumped down. I knew something was broken, I felt it. My neck was bleeding heavily.

I looked up and saw him walking towards me again, but a voice stopped him in his tracks.

"Enough!" A huge black wolf came into view and between me and Quil. I saw as Quil began to cower back and submit to our Alpha.

He went behind a tree and came back out with a horrible bruise on his back and left arm. I got up slowly and limped my way behind a tree. Phasing painfully and pulling my jean shorts on as fast as I could.

I walked back to where the pack was and they all looked at me. A couple of my ribs on my left side were broken and I quickly put them into place cursing as I did so. I needed them to heal correctly. My neck, collar bone, and left shoulder had several puncture wounds with dark blue and purple bruises around them with blood dripping all the way down my chest.

I knew the wounds were already healing so I didn't focus that much on them but the situation at hand. "Why did you attack me Quil?" I ask as calmly as I could, wincing as I sat on the ground and leant against a tree for support.

"Because Masen is an amazing woman. She's absolutely stunning, kind, respectful, funny, caring, and so sweet. You should be over the moon to be able to call her your imprint. To know that she's your soulmate. Masen is honestly one of my best friends and I'd do anything for her. I don't even think about our differences or the fact that she does certain things differently because of what she is. But she's as normal as a vampire could be. She has a bunch of human traits that hardly any vampires do have. You broke her heart. No, you shattered her heart into a million pieces. She already cares for you more than anything else in this world. More than anything else in the entire fucking galaxy Paul! And you threw it all away. I hope you're happy." He finishes and turns around, sprinting towards his house.

We all stood in shock at his outburst. It was unlike him to do anything like this. I was the most shocked of all. One thought kept repeating in my mind over and over again.

Did I make a mistake?

____
im sorry it took so long y'all, i've been having some writers block smh