Cʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ Fᴏᴜʀ

𝖢𝗁𝖾𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇

𝖢𝗁𝖾𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇

_______

I pulled into the high school parking lot, finding hardly anyone there, though that wasn't shocking. I mean it's school and it still doesn't start for another hour.

I got out my car after parking by the front office. As I walked towards the front doors I focused on my eye color, it's been purple since I turned. I couldn't figure out why but I was just glad they weren't red. I could usually get away with saying that they were a genetic mutation in my genes.

I walk into the office and suddenly the lady sitting at the desk looks up at me and does a double take. I roll my eyes and walk over towards her.

"H-Hello, how may I help you today?" She stutters out. Inside I'm laughing but I fight to keep my face normal as to not show how amusing I find her reaction is.

"Hi, I'm Masen Rogers. I'm new here." I say smiling towards her, hopefully giving her some comfort.

"Oh yes of course. Welcome to Forks High School." She says typing away on her computer then moving towards the printer to get what I assume is my schedule and locker information.

"Thank you, I'll see you at the end of the day." I smile taking the papers from her and walking back out of the building. I walk towards my car to sit there while the rest of the students and staff show up.

I had about 30 minutes till the majority of students would arrive, considering they'll be on the buses.

I reach over to the passenger seat and grab my sketch book from my bag. I make sure to grab a mechanical pencil as well and get to drawing.

________
i'll do a double update (update tomorrow & wednesday as it's monday technically) soon if we reach 30 votes overall and 300 reads!!!

Edited