CHAPTER 33

jimin has a trauma.he cant even stand alone with an alpha.well except for yoongi.whenever an alpha's scent was smelt,he immediately looked awfully panicked as he shrinked himself as small as he can be.even his close friends.for instance,two days ago,namjoon came to aprroach him but as soon as jimin senses the masculine scent(obviously its belongs to alpha),he cried and buried his body as close as possible to yoongi,since the alpha was 24hours with him.he ate with jimin,and whenever he needs to use the toilet,he will make sure there is always jin or taehyung stay with the trauma omega.

it was heartbreaking for everyone to see jimin in this condition.little jungkook always asked namjoon and jin when can he meet his chimmy uncle because he missed him.hoseok will always help them by providing something such as water,food,bandages or medicine.sometimes,he will take care of jungkook,distracting him from asking about jimin.namjoon is helping yoongi to manage the pack.he knew that yoongi has to take care of jimin in without worrying about his pack.he knew that jimin need s yoongi more than anything just like yoongi needs jimin.Taehyung and yoongi relationship began to strengthen.taehyung knew,deep down in the alpha's heart,he cares for jimin.he knew that yoongi will do anything for jimin.he trusts yoongi.

he saw how yoongi spoke to jimin with soothing voice.he was patiencely convincing the omega that he will always be there with him.how gentle of him when feeding the omega,helping jin to change jimin's bandages by whispering the encourage words to jimin.oh he was there witnessing, how jimin will blush whenever yoongi told him how beautiful his angel.he will tell yoongi about jimin's favorite thing,such as his favorite books,fav music and genre songs.he knew that yoongi is the one for jimin.if yoongi is the one that can bring the old jimin back,he is willing to step on his ego and beg yoongi to help jimin.yes,he will if its for jimin.

jimin will always remind himself that namjoon is not a threat but he couldnt help.he will flinched whenever jin and taehyung touch him,eventhough they wanted to treat him.the memories of being used by the alphas will haunt him when someone touch him.he only felt safe whenever yoongi was there with him.sometimes,he still thinks that he was already died,that this is the afterlife that he was hoping,to live with his friends,with his yoongi.it was difficult for him,especially taehyung was practically his brother.his bestie-soulmate.he dont want to hurt them but he knew that he was hurting them  with his action.
whenever he felt overwhelmed,they will always convince him.sometimes,he felt like he was a burden to them.he promised himself that he will try to get better,for taehyung,for jin,for hoseok,for jungkook,for namjoon.

and for yoongi.