CHAPTER 35

Jimin was happy..after all the thing that he have been through,he thought he will never find his happiness again since his happiness had be taken away once.Right now,he sat on yoongi's lap,listening to taehyung blabber on about his dead plants.apparently,his mate,hoseok and jungkook were playing tag and they were so caught in the moment that hoseok,didnt even realised that he have been step on one of  taehyung's favorite plants.well since taehyung couldnt even choose which one is his favorite.jungkook gasped and told taehyung about that since he always helps taehyung planting them.jin and namjoon laughed at the choutic while hoseok muttering sorry countless times to taehyung as jungkook was too concentrate on his drawing beside jin.

"and i was like noo wayyy thats my ultimate most of most favorite flowers and nooo you didnt step on it jung hoseok and than kookie came and said yes uncle tae seokie hyung said do not tell you but i know lying is bad so and then he ran but i....."taehyung was continuing his story.

"hey sunshine,are you tired?"asked yoongi.
"kinda"jimin whispered as his eyes was half-closed,he had prepared for upcoming ceremony which he will be introduced as yoongi's mate a.k.a luna of the pack.
"hey guys,jimin and i will go home first,he needs rest for tomorrow"yoongi announced as all of them nodded.
"rest well jimin"jin spoke.

-
jimin was lying,gasping and holding his breath as yoongi kissed every inch of his body but not that far as he still have a black boxer,covering his private part.it was their routine before going to bed since the day yoongi told him that he was his mate.jimin's felt so good with yoongi's touch,stare and praises about how beautiful he is,how important he is,how ethereal he is.it was overwhelming but he knows yoongi will always be there whenever he feels down,whenever he feels disgusting,whenever he thinks he didnt deserve yoongi.
"my tiny baby"he kissed his neck
"my little sunshine"he kissed his jawline.
"such a beautiful creature"he kissed both of his shoulders
"my pretty omega"he kissed his chest and jimin gasped when yoongi kissed his nipples.
"mine"yoongi whispered as he nuzzled againts jimin's belly and skipped his boxer,he knew jimin was not ready after all he has been through.
praises was all jimin heard until yoongi's mouth left his leg and passionately kissed him on the lips with both of them,closing their eyes.

when they parted,jimin slowly opened his eyes as he saw how lovingly yoongi stares him.

"i love you,my omega"
.
.
.
"i love you too,my alpha."