CHAPTER 13

2 months has passed.but none of jimin's action has made the alpha looked at him like he wanted.the alpha was so cold to everyone except jungkook because he is totally a sweet baby. judging by jin,jimin is lucky enough to be this close to the alpha because last week,yoongi accepted jimin's present which is a notebook.jin told him that there were many girl-omegas and their parents give yoongi some expensive gifts and some are even a fucking money but none of their gifts manage to be accepted by yoongi.jin told him that even on his birthday or some important occasion,he will not accepting anything other than jin,namjoon,hoseok and jungkook 's present.

Jimin thinks this as a hope since his gift was a notebook with a dry-leaf as its bookmark .the leaf  was from the tree that was located near jimin was pinned by yoongi on their first met. Jimin has the leaf stick in his jeans.he thought that the leaf was glued to him from he pinned to the ground and never realized until he want to wash his clothes.he has saved the leaf in his drawer and never throw the leaf.he also plastered the leaf with taps in order to prevent the leaf from crumbled.

Jimin saw yoongi was stressed while searching some papers that he wrote something on it.and yes,the papers was missing and maybe jungkook has used it as his paper-plane.he,jin and taehyung had helped yoongi searched for it. And namjoon told them that yoongi loves to write lyrics as hobby and has two books of song lyrics.maybe his books was full and he randomly used the paper.

That's why jimin take this opportunity to gift him something which is the notebook and the leaf as the bookmark eventhough he loves the bookmark.and yoongi accepted.

He thought that maybe yoongi just really need a book and that's why he accepted but jin quickly cut his thought that give him some hope.

And that was what he needs the most.

hope.