CHAPTER 5

"Park Jimin,i am not your mate.and I don't need a mate in my life.am I clear?yoongi stated.

"w..what?"jimin is confused.

"did you don't understand what I said?are you dumb?i said we are not mate.you are not my mate.and I don't want a mate in my life forever"yoongi said.

"what do you mean alpha?h..how could you?are you disgust of me because of my rank?why are you saying that?"

"aisshh..look kid,how old are you?"

"I am 21 years old.why aren't you answer my question?is..is it true because of my rank?because I am omega?or dd..do..do you have another.."jimin cautiously asked but was cut off by the alpha.

"stop right there.listen here kid,your rank doesn't matter for me even if you are an alpha.beta or omega.and I know you must be waiting for a mate since 18 but sorry to disappoint you,I am not your mate.i don't want anyone to be include in my life.and no.i don't have anyone as my girlfriend or boyfriend since I was born.im enjoying my loneliness.crystal clear?"yoongi elaborate his words.

"so..in other words..you don't want me?am I too ugly for you?i know im lacking so much thing but please don't reject me I beg you.i will work hard and I'll make sure to reach your standard please do not reject me alpha"jimin began to sit on his knee with his head looking at the ground.tears starts forming in his eyes.

"wwh aish what?hell no.look kid,you don't have to change anything for me,you don't have to downgrade yourself.theres nothing wrong with your face.fuck..how should I said this..you are so du..aish no,I may not good with words kid,but you are not ugly,you may not perfect but never degrade yourself or change yourself for others.okay?"yoongi panic when he looks the younger started begging on his knee.

"but still are you going to reject me?please don't I promise you I"ll make you change your mind please you don't have to accept me now but please don't reject me and please all I ask is a chance"jimin still on his knee and determined not to stand until the alpha give him a chance.

"what the...aish aren't you going to stand up?"yoongi asked.

"nno..i will stay like this until you say that you are not going to reject me and you are giving me a chance."jimin determined.

"...okay..im not gonna reject you.but about the chance,do what you want kid.im not going to stop you.but still this not gonna change my mind.i clearly state to you that I don't need a fucki..a mate.so,will you stand up park jimin?"yoongi was annoyed.

"thank you sir."jimin slowly stand up.

" yoongi"yoongi stated.

"im sorry what sir?"jimin asked confiously.

"my name...min yoongi..its my name."

"yoongi"jimin whispered to himself with a shy smile.