CHAPTER 10

"I know hyung.i know he is my mate.i fucking knew since I smelt him on our first encounter.but you knew my past.fuckk I don't need a mate.i am not desperate for a mate and for fuck sake stop minding my business."yoongi spat.

"yoongi,I know that your past makes you like this,but don't you think it is unfair for jimin?he waits for you since 18.and he is an omega .you know how important for an omega to have a mate."namjoon trying his best to persuade yoongi.

"I don't fucking care about his rank.hence,even if he is an alpha,I will never accept a mate in my life.he can do whatever he wants.heck,he can even dating,fucking with anyone and it doesn't concern me.he can continue his life without me.he doesn't need me and I don't even need him and I don't fucking care!"

"he needs you,and you need him.trust me.i dont know what else should I say to make you realise .but trust me yoongi,you will need him one day."namjoon ended the talk and heading to his room.

"whatever "yoongi muttered.His mother disowned him and his father after he was born since she met her fate mate.He grew up with his father and namjoon's parents and last thing he heard about his mother was she died on an accident with his mate.but that doesnt concern him because he will never forgive his mom's action.

~

Morning comes early than taehyung hope.well basically because he was too lazy to wake up.or maybe because being in hoseok's embrace was too comfortable.jimin wake up early to help jin preparing breakfast in tha pack house.jungkook still sleep surrounded by his toys in his room.

"emm smells bacon and eggs"namjoon yawned and hugged jin from his back.jimin smile watching the action.in his heart,he was hoping that one day.that will be him and yoongi but still,it is just a hope.

'no no no jimin,it will happen.never give up.'jimin thought while shaking his head.taehyung comes with jungkook clinging on his back,still sleepy while hoseok rubbing his eyes and yawned without closing his mouth.they all sat on the chairs and start eating.

"jin hyung,aren't you gonna eat?"jimin asked as he watch jin still stand and was about to head to somewhere.

"eat first jimin,I will eat after waking yoongi up.he cant skip breakfast since he skipped dinner last night."jin replied.jimin quickly stand up and offering himself to wake yoongi from his deep slumber.

"okay jimin,but you have to be careful because yoongi is kind of scary since he's not a morning person."jin said.

"yess he kicked me last time I tried to wake him."hoseok added.

"ofcourse he will.i will do the same if you are shouting with your annoying voice in my ears while im sleeping."namjoon joined.

Everyone is laughing especially taehyung since he never meet yoongi.jungkook still half awake beside namjoon,quietly drinking his banana milk.

~

Knock knock.yoongi still in his dream world.jimin trying to knock harder for yoongi to heard.

"yoongi hyung"jimin called.still no respond.jimin called him again behind the door and announced that breakfast was ready.yoongi slowly stirred from his sleep and of course,continuing his sleep.maybe even more enjoying his sleep since he kinda heard an angel voice.jimin slowly opened the door and entering the room.so dark.jimin thought.he goes to yoongi bed,seeing a lump under the grey blanket.

"yoongi hyung,wakes up.breakfast is ready."jimin touched yoongi's arm that is covered with a blanket and stirred him.yoongi moves and slowly open his sleepy eyes.half-awake yoongi became a full-wake yoongi after seeing that doe eyes looking at him,plus the caramel and peach scent spread in his room.

"what are doing?"yoongi asked while sitting on his bed causing the blanket that covered him falls..jimin blushed and avoided his face looking everywhere but him.yoongi furrowed his eyebrow?'why does his face so pink?'

"emm jin hyung wants you to have breakfast since you skipped dinner yesterday.plus,you need to meet taehyung,hoseok hyung 's mate.emm I will head first..emm yeahh."jimin's face become red if it was possible and rushingly heading out from the room.'weird'yoongi thought and stand up.finally,he was able to register why would the younger avoid looking at him.he was shirtless.i mean,jin was well aware that he was just sleeping with his boxer.but this jimin kid doesn't know.

"fuck,why the fucking fuck I sat on the fucking bed.i should just stay in my sleeping position and damn his sweet scent"yoongi murmurs.

He changed into yesterday's outfit and began heading to the dining room.hopefully everything will be normal.