CHAPTER 9

"well jimin..that was not something to be ashamed for.we are not gonna pity you.you see,I don't think he does not reject you because you beg,I believe he will never reject you even if you are not begging him.yoongi is..well what I can say huh..he doesn't want a mate because of personal matter.not because of you.he never has anyone in his life.he's kinda stuborn.he doesn't trust anyone easily.his past life makes him living like he is today.i cant tell you much,you need to know him by yourself."namjoon said.

"yes jiminie,you need to gain his trust.or are you gonna give up on him?"hoseok carefully asked jimin.

"no..never.."jimin exclaimed!

"I mean..i want him..i..i have wait 3 years for him.im not gonna give up easily without trying nothing.i will make he accept me as his mate.i..i need him..maybe another waiting couldn't hurt... right?"jimin said to others.his friends send nodded their head and smile for his determination.

"I will help you chimchim!mission to seduce alpha min yoongi!"taehyung excitedly raised his right hand and grinned.

"we will help you.you may ask us for help or anything you'll need."jin said.

"I will talk to yoongi,maybe convince him a little."namjoon smiled.

"well that's settled.but I just want to hit him for making jimin sad.i think he is blind.i mean,look at chim.ughh so cute.i want to have a kid who looks like him.even taehyung agreed.taehyung nodded because,hell yeah he want a kid looks like jimin,okay maybe a little with him and hoseok figure like their height? kekeke..marvelous!a perfection creature.

~

Namjoon walks towards yoongi who is standing at the balcony of the pack house.yoongi doesn't move but he knows that his friend was heading to him.and perhaps,he knew namjoon's intention.

"peaceful night right?"namjoon started the conversation after several minutes doing exactly what yoongi has been doing.yoongi sighed

"what is it namjoon hyung"yoongi replied.

"what.i just stated that tonight,indeed a peaceful night."namjoon said.

"im not in the mood to play namjoon hyung.you want to ask me about the omega right?"

"jimin.his name is jimin.and he is your mate."namjoon said.

"I know his name but hes not my mate."yoongi sighed.

"I guess we need a serious talk."and everybody..kim namjoon began his wisdom talked.