CHAPTER 14

'ughh taetae"jimin whined to his bestfriend.

"what is it chimchim?"tae asked.

"I miss yoongi.its been 19 hours since I last saw him."

"wow not gonna lie but you are obsess with him.hahaha.well my beautiful baby chim,he is busy okay.he needs to train those ungrateful kid for performance in other pack.well I told you to join but you don't want so this is not my problem.your fault."tae said.

"ugh I am shy okay.i mean I don't wanna be label as desperate.okay I admit I am desperate for yoongi but..ughh are you going to blame me.its been a month since the audition.why does these kids so lazy,they take my yoongi from me ahhh.today was the longest time yoongi doesn't coming back home.i terribly miss him taetae"jimin almost cried.

"aww chimchim cmon lets go to the ice cream parlor and I will buy you as much as you want since my oppa seokie is busy too with your alpha.and then we can enjoy and mark today as our bestie day okay?"taehyung convince him.

"okay.i want strawberry and chocolate and wow I suddenly craving for mint chocolate eventhough I used to hate it?whatever you'll pay right?jimin wiggled his eyebrows.

"ughh are you pregnant?ughh whatever chim lets get ready."

~

"no you have to use you right leg yeon.you can get hurt if you use the left leg.repeat the step"yoongi commanded.he,namjoon and hoseok are training the kids for upcoming event which his pack need to perform in other pack,he was a little stress since the event was about 2 weeks from now.his pack has to show a defend show likes karate and taek kwan do and hoseok was the one who teach the kids the choreo since it's a performance not just a self defend by yourself.there were about 15 kids who participate and a few of them was getting his nerve since they were lazy to practice and even to memorise the step.yoongi walked towards the bench which  allow him to watch all of them at once.namjoon slowly approached him.

"hey yoongi.dont be so stress.i believe we can make it and these kids will change.well at least until the performance finished."namjoon talked.

"ughh I know hyung its just they seems like to get on my nerves.you know damn well how un-patience I am when I saw they were just being lazy and seems like ungrateful especially the alphas..i wish to change the kids I mean look at the betas they were so hard working and determined.those alpha kids don't even pay attention to the step and brag that they were alphas so they can learn in a short times.what a bullshit.if only we have more time to train the new ones."yoongi sighed.he was angry but he know his self control plus they were just some teenagers.

"I know yoongi,but we will make it don't worry."namjoon said and casually walked away to continue the training.

"Why do i feel something bad bout to happen."yoongi whispered to himself.