CHAPTER 31

Jimin's sleep was disturbed by shouting and growls.
numerous scream was heard and the were so many unknown scent.it was different from the scarlet's members scents.but eventhough the scents was full of rage,it was almost he can regonize it.

'fight..there was a fight'jimin thought.the poorly omega was scared to death as he doesnt know what will happen to him.'maybe this is the time,afterlife was better than this life.'he thought.

sudently,a known growl was heard as the familiar scent was spread.
"y..yyy..yoongi..."the name was left from his bruised mouth as the mint and coffee scent becomes stronger when he inhaled.

the door to his room..or more to a prison was opened.
slowly,he raised his head to the shadow that coming closer to him.

"i am here sunshine"yoongi said as he bring the omega in his hug.
"yy..oonhii...yo..gi..hy"jimin wasnt able to form a word as he cried hardly.he couldnt believe that this was really happening.his weak body was carried by yoongi .his body was covered by yoongi's jacket which still have some blood outside it.

"shhh angel..hyung is here..sorry that i was late but its okay now shh"yoongi convinced him as he let his calming scent,far from his bitter scent when he was in fight just a moments ago.

~
"he is still unconcious"the doctor said to yoongi and namjoon after he was done treating jimin's wound and bruised.
"he's planned to wake up in the next couple hours."

jin was trying his best to treat jimin with taehyung's help but the moment he saw the omega's condition,he broke..oh how badly he felt guilty but he couldnt raise his hand to treat him.eventhough he was the one who want to nurse him.

taehyung still doesnt talk to yoongi but when he saw his bestfriend in yoongi's arm,he burried himself in hoseok's hug.

yoongi stubornly didnt want to leave jimin with the pack's doctor and nurses and how his heart heavily trying to let jimin from his arm but he knows its for the best.yoongi stay in the room as he carefully watched jimin being treated.his eyes was red from the crying as he saw jimin in the dirty jail.

"hyung sorry jimin,hyung was late,but this hyung promised that he will never let you go from his arm..forever"