CHAPTER 23

"am I dreaming?why do I think that yoongi is staring at me right now?"jimin shivered.

"Jimin!"taehyung called him

"what?"

"jungkook wants to paly with you.he said he will be the winner when he was fighting with youoh!hey niel hyung!".taehyung said happily and make a talk with Daniel as jimin go to jungkook.

~

"hyung?"jimin called yoongi who was watching the river.the same spot as he met jimin a year ago.

"jimin.what are you doing here?"yoongi asked.

Jimin slowly walked towards him.he stops when they were just stand close to each other.Their face was about few inches separated.

"wwhhat are you.."

"hush hyung...it is my time.i cant keep this anymore..Hyung,I really love you hyung.when I saw you,I was really happy when I found out that you are my mate..eventhough after that,you un-officially rejected me.but even i know you that don't want a mate,you gave me a chance hyung.I know I told you that I wont give up hyung.but.."jimin sniffed as tears begin to poured from his hazel-eyes.

"but after all I have done,I have show,do you still don't want me hyung?dont you feel the same hyung?hyung I really love you hyung.i know I may not be the perfect omega for an alpha but please hyung.i have tried hyung..i tried just to be with you...i don't want anyone else.i only want you hyung.so please hyung..plase tell me that you feel the same.that my works wont go wasted.that you love me too.that you will accept me.that I don't have to wait anymore hyung.answer me hyung,does all of this works?do you accept me?Jimin finished with more tears pouring from his eyes.

Yoongi fucking wants to hug him.he wants to tell him that he exactly feels the same.but no words was heard from him.'I love you jimin'fuck.he wants to say that and kissed him on the lips.but half of his brain still hesitated.Yoongi just pulled jimin into his arms and hugged him.

"shhh don't cry jimin-ah"that's the only words that yoongi could say.

"hhyung...please answers me hyung.."jimin said.

Theres zero answer from yoongi..yoongi still hugged him..

"oh"that's all the word that came out from Jimin mouth when Yoongi didn't give any answer for his confession.and before yoongi could do anything.Jimin ran.

He just followed where his wobbling legs bring him..His mind was occupied by Yoongi..Yoongi not loving him.All these months spending time with the alpha,going through the heat and possessive Yoongi whenever Jimin wants to go out..is just as the Alpha responsibility towards omega.

Jimin failed..but one thing for sure..

'I will keep my promise yoongi..that I will never stop loving you'