CHAPTER 30

its been 27 days since jimin know his his fate and he was already accepting his fate.to be used by Scarlet pack members as the sex slave.he was forced to swallow the birth-control pills countlessly as they stilll want to play with him untill the full moon.from what he was being told,he still have 2 months from the full moon as he will be released from the pills,and take the alpha's knot to bring them heirs.

Jimin was the only one who will bring the child since others was dead from the beaten,lack of food,,the countless raped,bleeding during the childbirth, and some was killed when they couldnt get pregnant or giving birth to  omegas or betas.he knows all about this as he will being told by the unknown alphas when he was being raped.he have to give birth alphas in this pack in order to live as they wanted to become the strongest pack which full from alphas.

suicidal thoughts had crossed in his mind and he had even tried to kill himself.it was useless as he was being caught trying to cut his neck.as the punishment,he was being tied in a week,beaten badly and was given only dirty water as food so that he will be starving..he couldnt even go to the toilet as that week as he peep to himself and being dirty from his own urine.

"i am an omega,a whore,a bitch,a slut"
"i am worthless"
"i was made to be a slave"

those words was all in his head as everyday,he will repeatly said that words whenever he was being asked or when he was given food.or is it counted as food when all he got was a half eaten bread,and dirty water to drink?tears?he doesnt know what is that.

"who are you?"the question was asked to the omega who is on his knee.
"i am your bitch"jimin answered while smiling.

~
"jimin,hang on sunshine.i am coming"