CHAPTER 19

If yoongi said he was already prepare to take a good care of jimin..have a good and strong self control..well then he's fucking lying.because the moment park jimin,his 'you are not my mate' mate opened the door.he really really very very fucking want to take him on the spot.

He was  not ready for a half naked jimin swollen lips..with his sweater,yeah he knows it was his because of course we knows our clothes right?no pants..no short..no boxers..

looking at Jimin's pinky face..tears keeps pouring from his bloody eyes..but he smiled..yes he fucking smiled at yoongi and before he register whats happening.the short male hugged him and nuzzled his face in his neck..nipping,licking and moaning to his manly scent.

"jimin,calm down..im here..lets sit on the bed first okay?"yoongi convinced him,one hand soothing jimin's back and another one holding a tray with jimin's food..jimin needs to eat.jimin slowly unwrapped his arm and take yoongi's hand which not holding the plate with him..approaching the bed.

Yoongi put the tray in the table and jimin quickly sat on his laps.face nuzzling his neck.

"hmmphh.."he moaned.

"jimin"yoongi called.

"yeah.."he answered.

"you needs to eat first..drink more water."jimin shaked his head.

"mmm no..want you..no eat..dont feel like..eating..mmmhhmm"jimin still moving around and swallowing yoongi's scent with his body.

"no jimin,you must eat..for hyung please?"yeah everybody..min yoongi..the most feared alpha..the cold alpha..the I don't give a fuck I don't give a shit alpha just said that.yoongi take the plate of porridge and sofly lifted jimin's head to look at him.jimin smiled..he can register that this is his alpha..his yoongi..the guilty feeling for taehyung..the cried..already removed from his mind..yoongi..for yoongi..for my alpha..that was the only thing in his mind.

"here,let me feed you okay?"and with that,jimin happily eat the food made by jin.yoongi keep feeding him like a baby..such a cute scene..

With that,half naked jimin fell asleep on yoongi's chest.he cuddled him and jimin will never asking more than to be in his alpha arm.his sof hair was played by yoongi who was a few minutes more will fell asleep and doesn't even care with the fact that there some white liquid on the pillow that he leaned on.

It was the first phase of jimin's heat.what about the second one?