CHAPTER 21

Euphoria.

Jimin opened his eyes as his head stopped spinning and gazing into the eyes of his alpha.The man was using his phone while his lef hand was on jimin's head.He notices that Jimin was moving and softly asked,

"how are you feeling?"

"sore..and good I guess..until the next hours of my heat.."his face redden.

"its okay,im here..emm jimin.."yoongi slowly looks into his eyes.

"ye..yess?"jimin felt intimidated..'am I ugly?am I good?does he hates me?what if im too needy.but I know its him,I want this happened'jimin's mind was a mess.

"I didn't knot you last time,but I just want to ask you did you want my ..emm..knot?"yoongi's face flushed.

"oh"jimin was speechless.

"emm,yeahh..i guess you can..anything as long as its you.."jimin answered but the last sentences was a bit weaker voice.yoongi heard it though.

"well i have asked jin for some foods so..emmm did you need my helps for a bath?"'of course he need you dickshit!you just fucked him for 2 hours straight!'yoongi's wolf scolded him.

"yes please"jimin answered.

~

"how was jimin hyung..its been 3 days since I saw him..i miss him hyung"taehyung whined to jin.

"he's okay,yoongi has take a good care of him."jin answered,sincerely.namjoon just smiled while playing with jungkook's hair,who is sleeping.

"well,I don't know what to say if yoongi still doesn't accept him"hosoek joined the group.

"well,it takes times.but I believe that jimin has slowly claims his place in yoongi's blank heart"namjoon stated.

"cant wait for tomorrow to see him..im gonna ask him about yoongi's way of fuckin"taehyung's was cutted by jin who slapped his head.

"yahhh there's jungkookie here you chicken!"jin scolded him.

~

Jimin hummed in his,sorry,yoongi's bed.he yawned but not becasuse of sleepy but he just tired.after 3 days of yoongi fucking his brains out.and boy he loved every seconds of it.he was too busy smiling while inhaling the mint-coffee scent,not realizing that yoongi has entered the room.

"hey,how are you?"Groggy voice was heard and jimin quickly snaps his head into that voice.

"m'good..tt thank you for helping me alpha."jimin shyly answered.

Yoongi nodded.

"You can stay here until tomorrow and hey..im just helping you okay?this doesn't have anything to do with mates or love..okay?

He doesn't waits for jimin's answer.he walked out of the room,not realizing the stabbing pain in jimin's heart,and face.

When the door closed,tears slowly falls from the omega's eyes.He know yoongi was different than others,he knows yoongi was helping him because of the heat,not for his own pleasure.but the facts that yoongi wanting nothing more than helping an omega through his heat was hurting him.'he was doing what any alpha would do'.he shoved his face in the pillow.inhaling the remaining scent of his mate

his mate huh..