CHAPTER 25

“so how are you jimin?”jin ask him.After about 40 minutes playing with jungkook,the kid wants some ice-cream and goes with taehyung,leaving jimin and jin.
“im fine hyung..you don’t have to worry..”jimin smile.
“no jimin..you don’t have to lie.everybody has their own breaking point.you know?i am here for everything eventhough I just know you for a year.but you are my practically my child.and don’t tell taehyung or jungkook okay!”jin winked while jimin was laughing.
“thank you hyung.really.actually I don’t know hyung what should I feel anymore.maybe im one of those wolves who will have to continue their life without mate.i mean,I used to believed that one day my time will come,to be happy with my mate but I guess its just a dream.the best dream yet the saddest one.i cant even cry right now.yeah?no tears left to cry haha”jimin half-laughed.
“hey its okay.you have me,namjoon,taehyung,hobi and little kookie okay?”jin consoled him.
“at any chance hyung.do you know how yoon..yoongi hyung condition?i mean I was avoiding him but I miss him?is it wrong?even after he rejected me?”jimin asked jin.
“don’t say like that.its okay to miss him.and yoongi hyung is…a mess.”seokjin sighed.
“he skipped meals.he doesn’t go home straight for 3 days.and when I saw him last night,he hasn’t gotten any sleep and just looks at the moon”
“wwhy..hyung?jimin asked.
“I don’t know about this but I think he love you jimin.dont get me wrong,I am not about to give you a fake hope but I know yoongi hyung for years and he was never looks like this.but chim,you don’t have to be sad or guilty.one day he will realize,and its on you wheather you want him or not.trust hyung.”
Jimin was speechless.a little hope was sparking in his heart but the guilty feeling was still bigger than the little hope.jin who saw this,quickly solving the situation on jimin’s mind.
“hey,lets go for a walk okay?i’ve linked taehyung to go home with jungkook first.”
~
“hyung..do you feel what im feeling right now?”jimin said quietly to jin.
“shh jimin,I know,someone is following us right now.just walked with the same pace as me okay.dont you dare to let go my hands jimin.”jin warned.
“namjoon!namjoon!please answer”jin tried to link his husband while jimin was trying to link taehyung.key word-try.
Suddently,both of them felt the worse head-ache as something sharp was thrown at their legs.a little blood was dripping from the cut.
“ughhh et’me go..”jimin groaned.
“jimin!”seokjin was pushing the alpha who were trying to get jimin.
“the fuck you do”jin managed to get jimin in his hold but he barely can stand.he cant even link to anyone.he was poisoned by something which make the wolves cant link with their pack.the wolf bane
“well well aren’t you two a beautiful omegas?perfect for taking my knot”the unknown alpha smirked as he looks at jimin and jin who barely conscious.
“the fuck you want!”seokjin said as jimin hugged him tighter as two wolves trying to separated them.and it was successful.
“hmmm..caremel?peaches?”the alpha licked his lips as he eyeing jimin who was hold by one of his men.
“let him go you fucker”jin shouted.
The alpha comes closer to jin and pushed him to the ground.
“hmm feisty..i love it.perfect for carrying my pack’s pups huh..should I take you huh?what do you say?i let him go,and you’ll be my pack bitch?”the alpha smirked devilishly.
Jin was awfully quiet but he has to save jimin.’namjoon,forgive me and plase save me’jin’s heart wishing.
“I’ll go wi..”jin was cutted on by jimin.
“NOOOO take me instead”Jimin shouted as he sat on his knee,not caring for the pain he felt as his leg was shaking and bleeding from the cut.
the alpha and jin were shocked as the words came out from jimin's mouth.
“and why should I take you huh little omega?”the unknown alpha asked.