CHAPTER 15

"mmm smells like heaven.mmm what does this smell.such an alluring smell." jimin stop.he know for sure what is it.Fuck he forget about this week.shit.its happening now.'oh no'jimin scared.he should notice the changes of his hormone..he was so needy that he just stays at home since the alpha scent was always there and he always feels like need to sleep.he should know better since this is his body.and now he was in the ice cream parlor which kind of full of alphas who for sure can smell him.he saw those disgusting alphas stare given to him and the sexual licking lips from the horny alphas.jimin rushly go to taehyung but before he can move further from just about three steps,he feels something down in his thighs.'Fuck'he cursed.

Those alphas slowly approaching him since he cant move.he want,fuck he fucking wants to move.but he cant.his legs feel like a jelly.he cant move even he badly wants to.tears began spilling from his eyes since the unknown scents began mix in his nose.'no I don't want this scent.i only want yoongi scent.wheres taetae'he heard growls.yes he know so well who's growl it is.'Taetae'jimin try to move but before he can take one step,he's about to falls.

Thud.jimin falls in the ground.he saw taehyung is trying to stop 2 alphas from getting him.he cant links anyone else since he was from another pack.he wish someone will help them.him and tae.more growls can be heard,he wants to close his eyes but he cant get the ideas to close his eyes when he saw taehyung fighting one of them.

"hoseok.comes here and bring fucking yoongi.jimin's in heat and theres 3 alphas here but..arghh..im trying to stop them to get their ways to jimin.in ice cream parlor fuckkk..faster!"taehyung linked hoseok.

Jimin feels his back was touched by a fucking unkwown hand.fuck taehyung dtill fighting.slicks pouring nonstop from his holes.peachy scent fills in the park and he cried while pushing the ugly alphas hand who's trying to touch him.

thudd.taehyung falls.jimin feels like the time has stopped.the alphas grinned to him while licking their lips.another alpha whos trying to touch him growls to other alphas who seems like ready to devour him.

"cmon chan,we can share.dont be so greedy."one of them talked.

"ugh I want to mark him.i cant wait to taste him.peaches?who in the world smells like this."the one who close to jimin replied.

"mmm are you begging me to take you here huh dirty omega?you know your heats and comes to the park huh omega?you slut."they said.

Jimin cried.hard.he whimpered and nonstop praying for him and taehyung can go home,for someone to save them.he wish he never go to the ice cream parlor.he wish he can rewind the time.he wish he notices his scent.those alphas seems cant wait to rape him.they are circling him in the fucking park.

GROWLS HEARD

THE INTIMIDATING SCENT SPREAD ALL AROUND THE PARK.

'SUBMIT' 'SUBMIT'

RED.YOONGISAW RED.FUCKING RED.