I love you

Staying over at Cal's house for the weekend and sharing days of movies and jokes was a hell of a plan, even better when Roy is also here. We had been staying up till 3am, reminiscing about those old stories that made us laugh, watching The Office or any Adam Sandler movie—the funniest thing wasn't the TV show nor the movies, but Roy and Cal's laughter filling the room, making me laugh too.

—Should we order some food? -Cal asks, leaning into the counter top as he goes through his phone-

—I don't know, I'm not that hungry -Roy answers from across the kitchen, holding Duke and petting him-

—I am -I giggle-

Cal's eyes direct to me and he smiles as our eyes meet, showing those dimples of his that I absolutely adore.

—You are always hungry, woman

—What can I say? -I jokingly shrug, making him giggle-

—Alright, what should we order? -he keeps on going through his phone- I... Let's see.

I sit on a high chair and look at both men, then I take my phone out to scroll through Twitter – something I do when I'm bored, it's automatic.

—What about fajitas? -Roy asks and I look up, chuckling at him-

—Weren't you not hungry? -I amusingly raise one eyebrow-

Cal looks up and lightly giggles, focusing on his phone again.

—I am not, but I still can't resist food, so I'll just join you -he shrugs, chuckling-

There's music playing in the background, Summertime In Paris by Jaden & Willow Smith and I can't help but feel proud that, one of them, added the song to their playlist. I was the one to show them that song because I couldn't stop listening to it.

—I think Luke and I went to this restaurant, I can't quite remember, but I think he had fajitas and said they were pretty good, so maybe I can look up? -My boyfriend asks and I nod-

The restaurant in question had the fajitas, so we ordered and ate while chatting about their inspirations in music.

Later that night, the three of us decided to skip Netflix together and just go straight to our bedrooms. It started raining, which made everything better -as I love rain so much-, we snuggle next to each other as we zapped through the channels, so many of them and nothing to see, we didn't wanted to swim through Netflix's catalogue either. It became boring to the point I grab my phone and start looking at Pinterest's pins, a photo of an old couple on the dash grabbing Cal's attention.

—Will you still be with me when we're that age?

Oui -I say, speaking the little French I know from time to time, Cal already knows the basics-

—Even when I'm all grumpy and annoying? I think I'm going to be a really annoying and stubborn grandpa -he chuckles-

—If you get too annoying, perhaps I'll have to lock you in a room and play Radiohead on loop till you're back to normal -I giggle- but yes, I'll stick with you.

—Why?

Parce je t'aime.

Huh???

He furrows both of his eyebrows causing me to laugh out loud, whenever he did that I couldn't help it. But then, my hands went cold realising what I had said, even though he doesn't know French, I'll still have to tell him in English.

—I love that expression -I say smilingly-

—I know that, but what did you say? You know I barely can speak English

I swallow, gaining courage to say it out loud.

—I said I'd stick with you because I love you -I let it out, swallowing hard-

My boyfriend's expressions softens, then it turns into a wide smile.

—You love me? -he asks, I nod. He quickly pulls me into a kiss-

He stops to look at me and smiles again, pulling me back into the kiss. When we stop kissing, he pecks my lips and holds me in his arms.

—I love you more -he assures me and my fears ease- it feels so good to know you love me, and I'm beyond lucky I'm able to love you.