The Foot Clan Returns

Oroku Saki was a normal man in Feudal Japan. He was a leader of his clan and has a daughter named Karai. However, one day, a demonic oni (Kraang) appears and gives Saki a gift. It was the Kuroi Yoroi armor or the Dark Armor. This armor was cursed. Whoever wears it will have their soul absorbed by the armor. Oroku Saki was the one who would transform into the demon known as the Shredder. Rampaging through Japan with his army. However, he was stopped by Karai who created the Hamato Clan. He wasn't supposed to return in the modern day but thanks to Baron Draxum, Shredder did return. But 20 years has passed since the Shredder was finally defeated by the current members of the Hamato Clan. There hasn't been much word about the Foot Clan until now. Underneath the Foot Shack, Foot Lieutenant is giving a speech to the new members of the Foot Clan.

Foot Lieutenant: Hello, fellow Foot members. We have been silent for the past 20 years. Not taking any action until today. Today's the day where we will once again resurrect the soul of Shredder. But before we do that, we must make an armor for Master Shredder. An armor fit for a leader. An armor that would guarantee to destroy the Hamato Clan once and for all!

The Foot members begin to cheer.

Baron Driox: And once we destroy the Hamato Clan, we will claim this city as our own. Then, the entire world will become our empire! An empire for the Foot!

The cheers become louder. When it ends, Lieutenant instructs the members to steal some tools that would be needed to build the armor. The ninjas head out of the cave to retrieve the items. At the Lair, the Mad Pups are doing some hand-to-hand combat with their parents. Shacora and the others are watching them in the distance.

Tora: Take this, dad! (punches Raph on the arm as he blocks)

Raph: That's a good punch, my little princess! Now let me show you what your old man's made of! (attempts to punch Tora but misses) Good dodge.

Tora: Thanks! (smirks confidently)

While they were doing some hand-to-hand combat, Splinter and Baron Draxum observed the training. Splinter grins a bit which caught Draxum's attention.

Baron Draxum: What are you grinning about?

Splinter: Oh nothing. It's just... they certainly had grown a lot. Just yesterday they were all in diapers.

Baron Draxum: Time had flown.

Alolan Ninetales: It sure did... I know they'll be amazing ninjas just like the boys and April.

Splinter: Right. (clears his throat before shouting) Alright, everyone! Let's all take, let's say, a 2-hour break! Then we can resume our hand-to-hand combat training afterwards.

Everyone: Hai!

Indulf: Grandpa Splinter, I need to ask you something.

Splinter: And what is it, Indulf?

Indulf: Why do we need to do hand-to-hand combat training?

Baron Draxum: Because you need to learn that if you don't have any weapons on-person or around you, you should rely on your bare hands and feet.

Splinter: That's what I was gonna say! (to Indulf) But yes. Baron Draxum is right. Sometimes you can always rely on your hands and feet to do the fighting. For me, while I was still Lou Jitsu, I relied on hand-to-hand combat during my performances. So I expect all of you to use hand-to-hand combat as a last resort.

Indulf: Oh okay. Thank you, Grandpa Draxum and Grandpa Splinter. I was just asking.

Splinter: It's no problem. Don't be afraid to ask EITHER of us some questions. We'll happily answer it.